Official Team Thread Dragons FFC Season 20 Official Team Thread - Best and Fairest results now up!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

I am terribly sorry for my unreliability, but I shouldn't have any excuse not to post them tomorow

Don't worry about it mate. I've got more time for those willing to post things but delayed than those not willing and annoyed by it.

Of which there are none.

You've done a great job this season.

Hey Hate... thanks for the tags... and huge apologies for being AWOL this season. Lots of other things going on, and I've lost the passion. Hopefully that will be rectified and I'll get back into it.
No need to apologise. We all lose interest at some point & have other things to do. Hopefully you can find a way to gain interest (let me know if I can help). Team is much better with you :D

Bring on finals.
Welcome. Here's a mat.
Masswelcomemat.jpg

Welcome back bonce. :thumbsu:

Will laugh if we win the flag and boncer is revealed to be the secret simmer after kicking eight in the GF. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nice work Dragons, a really important win that one and that helps us sneak into fourth place.

Now the real stuff begins!! :thumbsu:

It looks like I will be at work when the thread starts so I'm going to get some early banter in...

You all have bad hair.
You are all so vanilla.
The only reason you've got this far is because The Filth Wizard is pulling string behind the scenes.
I could drink any of you guys under the table.
boncer34 will get benched with 2 minutes of the game starting.
You really all do have bad hair...

It looks like I will be at work when the thread starts so I'm going to get some early banter in...

You all have bad hair.
You are all so vanilla.
The only reason you've got this far is because The Filth Wizard is pulling string behind the scenes.

You'd love to drink me under a table.

You all have bad hair.
You are all so vanilla.
At least we taste good, you poojabber.

Catatonic Shock HARPSichord jenny61_99 Moo Gibbsy roo2macca WAG B Tron Big Red Machine Filthy Sanchez Guardian Hawk Jatz Pie 4 Life TheMase

I know how much you love tags, but I also know how much you love SFA finals. We're on another journey which started this week and will hopefully land another premiership cup at Dragon Island. There is no better time than now to hop on the Dragon train!

We play the Swampies this week, come join the fun:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...ns-ffc-at-underground-stadium.1117639/page-13

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back