Dragons-Sharks Combined Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Like the look of that team will be good to have a fresh face around in the ruck! No offence to FR, Crow girl I look forward to recieving a few of you beautiful taps, C'mon SHAGONS, let's go!!!

Pie 4 Life.

I would like to put myself forward as a nomination for maybe a Vice Captain position? Just in case your off and cannot name the 22, any questions that need answering come up or anything normal a captain would do but if your unavailable. Sort of like a backup role

Leadership Group:

Captain: Pie 4 Life
Vice Captain: ari18
Vice Captain: Ljp86
Deputy Vice: Crows88

You guys will get a chance to name the team since I am going away from the 15th January to the 23rd to Warnambool so won't be able to get on then.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leadership Group:

You guys will get a chance to name the team since I am going away from the 15th January to the 23rd to Warnambool so won't be able to get on then.

Screw you Pie. What?!? I'm not good enough for your leadership group???
Well, I guess posts like this don't help:p

Congratulations and good luck to the leadership group. Very good choices Pie:D:thumbsu:

...except maybe the captain. very dodgy ;)

I would give up my position as VC if it ment sausagerolle got a leadership position. There is no more deserving candidate IMO.

Screw you Pie. What?!? I'm not good enough for your leadership group???
Well, I guess posts like this don't help:p

Congratulations and good luck to the leadership group. Very good choices Pie:D:thumbsu:

...except maybe the captain. very dodgy ;)
Nah I figured you have too much on your plate on all the forums. You can be spiritual leader here too :p:thumbsu:

Leadership Group:

Thanks Pie 4 Life.....Will look forward to helping lead this brilliant side in which ever way I can, SR your already a leader, plus we dont want to draw any more attention to you than you already have!! Congrats Ljp and particularly Ari, youve made big steps this year mate!

guys im in an argument and i am probably going to get carded. If its red i just wanted to let you know before.

I will tell u if its a false alarm or u will see if its not

guys im in an argument and i am probably going to get carded. If its red i just wanted to let you know before.

Alrighty...Which thread/board is your argument in ?? 'Cause I'll back you up if you want...:thumbsu:

Looks like you got away with it:thumbsu:

Top stuff to come here and warn us that you might be missing for a while.
This is the kind of team commitment we need:D:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back