Dream Team/Super Coach/The Other One thread for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2006
Car 55
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Redbacks, Sturt, Liverpool, Arizona
I'm sure there's a third competition that people play. AFL Fantasy Football? Who knows. If not then I've just invented it. Please send me $100 to register your team.

Folks please put all DT/SC* questions in here. Saves you from having to:
Just wondering if you think Jacobs will play this week because he's a really great player and I was next door neighbours with him growing up and have always kept an interest. What suburb did we live in? Umm... I can't really remember. You see I was in this car accident and got amnes- BYE!

* Questions about Daniel Talia and Simon Crawshay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VB cheap mid option this year.

Especially good value in SC

If he plays off of HB, there's no reason why he won't make some quick cash for an upgrade down the track

Grigg also great value as a forward in SC. If Walsh sticks to his word of playing lefties with great legs, he will also make some decent cash

Especially good value in SC

If he plays off of HB, there's no reason why he won't make some quick cash for an upgrade down the track

Grigg also great value as a forward in SC. If Walsh sticks to his word of playing lefties with great legs, he will also make some decent cash
I have both in my current draft. danger is potentially good value too.

How's Ricky Henderson travelling? over his injuries? I still feel he's Supercoach relevant.. Still in best 22 when fit : / ?

How's Ricky Henderson travelling? over his injuries? I still feel he's Supercoach relevant.. Still in best 22 when fit : / ?
Going well so far, hasn't had any setbacks that I know of. I think he is SC relevant as well and I have him in my best 22. I'm waiting to see how he goes in the NAB.

Hi folks,
Interested in a couple of reasonably priced Crows, namely Sam Kerridge & Rory Laird.
How have their preseasons progressed and what do you see as their roles this year?
Cheers.

Hi folks,
Interested in a couple of reasonably priced Crows, namely Sam Kerridge & Rory Laird.
How have their preseasons progressed and what do you see as their roles this year?
Cheers.

Im going by Fantasy prices here - wasn't sure what comp you are asking about.

Rory Laird - nup. too expensive, more than questionable job security.

Kerridge - Most think he will be starting 22 this year and that he will be released from his more defensive roles in the past which will be great for his scoring. Problem is with a new, tight lipped, coach all Adelaide players except the top tier just have to have huge question marks over them. we really have no idea who will play or where. Kerridge did a presser about a week ago so read into that what you will. He has the potential but it all comes down to opportunity and role. Two things sando didn't really help him out with.

So unfortunately I cant really give you much that you didn't already know - that is watch the pre season and see where/how he plays. if he is named round 1 he could be worth a look. Can def put a line through laird for you though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back