Dream Team/Super Coach/The Other One thread for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

I grabbed Thompson late-ish in my draft league as my 6th mid. Figured he was worth the risk considering he still averaged 102 last year (taking out the games he was subbed out). Anyway I'm just after a rough gauge as to what role you guys see him playing this year with fully fit crouch, VB, etc in the midfield and Thompson being another year older (and how you see his scoring potential in DT-terms). Thanks.

I grabbed Thompson late-ish in my draft league as my 6th mid. Figured he was worth the risk considering he still averaged 102 last year (taking out the games he was subbed out). Anyway I'm just after a rough gauge as to what role you guys see him playing this year with fully fit crouch, VB, etc in the midfield and Thompson being another year older (and how you see his scoring potential in DT-terms). Thanks.

He'll still play almost all his minutes as a mid, doesn't have the outside game to be a flanker type and can't transition into a KPF like Roo/Danger/Goody etc.

The issue you'll have from a fantasy POV will be how much we manage him through the season. I suspect he'll likely play btn 15-18 games max, being subbed out in the 3rd quarter in a few others, so he makes finals in tip top shape, assuming we get there.

brent reilly.....
why did he only play 10 games
are his scores injury affected
is his potential to increase on his 77 avg make him a worthy pick?

Cheers in advance

brent reilly.....
why did he only play 10 games
are his scores injury affected
is his potential to increase on his 77 avg make him a worthy pick?

Cheers in advance

Not guaranteed to ever play again, with his cracked skull.

Even then, not certain for Best 22.

Look elsewhere.

Hi Crow fans. Are the crows new style of play going to hurt them in a fantasy sense this year? I noticed there disposals and fantasy scores are not the highest compared to other teams, i know it is only nab though but game plans/styles are an important factor for fantasy.

Sort of looks that way at the moment but still a bit early to call for sure.

Next match against Port we should get the best idea.

Hey guys,

Is Tom Lynch ($332K in Supercoach) a good pick?
Seems he can score higher than what he is priced if he doesn't get injured?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

If he plays he'll score better than he's priced, certainly. I have high hopes for him this year. Thinking around an 80 average if he stays fit and stops ducking.
any chance of Ellis-Yolmen getting a game early?
If he gets a game next week and performs well there's every chance he will, but until he's named and makes the cut I won't be convinced. Has very shoddy disposal by foot and is still seemingly a way down the pecking list for inside mids (as seen by fans). Given Lyons/Grigg haven't performed too well so far he may have jumped up a few spots in Walsh's eyes. Look out for the rd 1 team list though.

People seem to be jumping off the Van Berlo ship. Can some crow supporters tell me either -
A : Those people have as much idea of supercoach as me
or
B : They are smart people, and Van Berlo is a waste of just over 200K

Thankyou! :drunk:

People seem to be jumping off the Van Berlo ship. Can some crow supporters tell me either -
or

He's started in ripping form and would be a solid selection (70+)but I've gone rich and Newton from melb in that range

or

Won't be a premium, but should average 80ish in both games, he should earn you a good $200-250k, he's one of my first picked and possibly my only Crow.

or

Looks in good nick and unlikely to be tagging this year. I don't play fantasy footy but if I did, I'd be very keen on him.

any chance of Ellis-Yolmen getting a game early?

A chance but somewhere between 20-50% I'd say. Can't kick to save himself but will win lots of CPs, clearances, and probably have high DE% by reason of the fact he has good hands handballing out of traffic.

Our first game is on a Sunday and I expect he will be in the 25, but whether he makes the cut or gets the vest remains to be seen.

Hey guys,

If fit he is a very important part of our structure. He's the lead up forward who should take a lot of uncontested marks in space and is good for 1-2 goals a game. A poor man's Riewoldt.

Needs to stop getting hurt though.

Especially good value in SC

If he plays off of HB, there's no reason why he won't make some quick cash for an upgrade down the track

Grigg also great value as a forward in SC. If Walsh sticks to his word of playing lefties with great legs, he will also make some decent cash
I don't think that VB has the growth to make it worth it. He also wont be there round 22 so there is little to no point.

I don't think that VB has the growth to make it worth it. He also wont be there round 22 so there is little to no point.

VB would have the growth IMO, he only needs to get to about 400K to make it worth it. make a quick couple of hundred K and then downgrade/upgrade someone else

Remove this Banner Ad

Back