Dream Team/Super Coach/The Other One thread for 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you see him replacing jaenschs role over the year? I noticed last year laird was used to fill holes. Hopefully a bit of continuity in 1 position may help his fantasy scores.
Jaensch will keep his role. It's hard to tell from just one game but even if you look at his pre-season scores he did well in the role he's playing which is a high half-back/winger/midfielder.

Who would he be replacing in your elite team?

Jaensch will keep his role. It's hard to tell from just one game but even if you look at his pre-season scores he did well in the role he's playing which is a high half-back/winger/midfielder.

Who would he be replacing in your elite team?
Thanks for the info mate. He'll be replacing trent mckenzie who I think has reached his ceiling in fantasy terms.

Played 3 quarters in the seconds last week. He will play a full game in the seconds this week and will be available next week, I reckon.

If we play like we did last week, whether he will get in the side or not is another question...

Yep! Solid 96! How did he play? What was his role?

Very well, hard attack on the footy as a defender, but also plays up the field from time to time. He's just the type of player Walsh would love, so he'll be in the team playing the same role for a while you'd think

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to make a couple changes this week. GAJ out for a choice between Kennedy, Gray and Sloane. Went Gray due to his ability to hit the scoreboard and saving cash. Also had to get Goodes out of the side for Bruce.

The late withdrawl of J Gibson and having 3 players as sub really hurt.

Hey guys,

Supercoach questions.

Just wondering if you could provide a little info on Jake Kelly? Do you see any worth picking him? What type of defender is he?

Also do you see any reason why Laird couldn't continue to average around the 95-100pt mark?

My choice is to either sideways trade Sutcliffe to Laird be happy we his price increase and steady score.

Or downtrade Sutcliffe to one of the new rookie defenders listed to play this week (I have all the others) and save the extra cash for next round so I can add Sloane to my side before his price goes through the roof.

Thoughts?

Hey guys,

Supercoach questions.

Just wondering if you could provide a little info on Jake Kelly? Do you see any worth picking him? What type of defender is he?

Also do you see any reason why Laird couldn't continue to average around the 95-100pt mark?

My choice is to either sideways trade Sutcliffe to Laird be happy we his price increase and steady score.

Or downtrade Sutcliffe to one of the new rookie defenders listed to play this week (I have all the others) and save the extra cash for next round so I can add Sloane to my side before his price goes through the roof.

Thoughts?

Kelly is pretty much a shut down medium sized defender who is probably not quite AFL ready yet. Known for being hard at it (nickname is Bull, as in "at a gate"), but he's not a possession winner. I'm looking forward to seeing him play but wouldn't bother with him as far as SC goes.

Laird is probably playing reasonably close to his ceiling at the moment, but he's a terrific footballer who has the faith of his coach and seems to have a role in the side this year - big problem last year was that he was too good to leave out, but just sort of floated from position to position without any real direction. I wouldn't expect him to continue with the scores he's getting, but reckon he'd be good for 75-80pg.

Hey guys,

Supercoach questions.

Thoughts?
Get Laird over Kelly.

Read further up and back a page for a few other bits about Laird.

Someone in my league dropped Matthew Wright, reckon he's worth picking up?
I liked him a few years ago, but seems to be border 22 now =/

Hi guys what role has NVB been playing? getting more freedom in the midfield or somewhat locking down? looking at him for SC. have seen bugger all footy so far. cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back