PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

OLzQ0kw.gif

I think you are still punished with -xp if you bump heaps...cant remember where I saw that. Still I would rather damage that impacts on the race result as well

It was in the first little bit of The Big Sauce's video above. 1:35 to 1:45. Definitely collision penalty. Looks like it could even be a rev limiter? Could just be the user.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was still thinking of getting it. Haven't really looked at the pros and cons of this against The Crew though.

Crew is more MMO Car racing GTA style...or thats my view on it. Completely different to Drive Club I know, but it looks to have real long term gaming value. I was real hot on Drive club but im going cold...most because correct me if im wrong but the game doesnt feature much in regard to cra upgrading beyond new default models?

There is every chance that Forza Horizon 2 is the better game, but I think this will be the one with the prettiest graphics.

Yeah Im starting to think that besides looking great this game got be a real let down. Lack of car customisation, races seem arcarde with basic speed speed speed races and tracks simply build to suit with basic corners, long straights and wide roads suitable for full throttle crash & bash type racing. Game just looks real shallow...unless im greatly mis-reading it??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back