PS4 DriveClub

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit the bullet and preordered from Dick Smith. Online it's $60 plus shipping at the moment so decided to just go with it. Did have a bit of a look around last night at the differences between this and the Crew. I like the look of the Crew's customisation but not a fan of the always online stuff. I like games that I can still play even if our internet goes down.

Bit the bullet and preordered from Dick Smith. Online it's $60 plus shipping at the moment so decided to just go with it. Did have a bit of a look around last night at the differences between this and the Crew. I like the look of the Crew's customisation but not a fan of the always online stuff. I like games that I can still play even if our internet goes down.

I thought driveclub was online only??

$60 is a good price normally, but DSE are selling it for $47.98 ($52.93 inc. delivery) tonight so I couldn't resist at that price. Picked up DC & Shadow of Mordor for $101 inc. delivery.

how much did you get it for, i'm looking for one to play this and the crew with, but all i've seen is $250 plus

Well, I just found out my wheel won't work at launch. BUT I hear they should patch more driving wheels after launch. I'm certainly hoping so. I just grabbed a Logitech GT a couple years ago, it's a great little wheel, $120 at Dick Smith, mainly for GT6 and the other PS3 racers.

I saw one at my local for $100 the other day. JB also might have some. They shouldn't be too hard to find.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

anyone had the Pre-load start yet? it was supposed to start over night and mine hasnt started yet. also cant manual DL the game or pre-order bonus cars. Countdown timer expires at 1AM and dont want to have it start then i want the whole game downloaded when i play it tomorrow morning.

so you can play it tonight?
Pre-load just means the game can be downloaded before release so that when it is released you're not sitting there waiting to download 10's of GB's of data.

The game will remain locked until release day though.

Pre-load just means the game can be downloaded before release so that when it is released you're not sitting there waiting to download 10's of GB's of data.

The game will remain locked until release day though.
which is? thought It was tomoro?

Im wondering if the upgrade is the full game? It says upgrade your driveclub game?? This isnt to clear, although I cant purchase the full game as no option to buy it comes up??

So tempted to grab this when I pick up shadow of mordor tomorrow. Originally was going to pass but been loving Horizon 2 so much that I want to play a racing game on ps4, since I have no friends on xb1 it is quite lonely over there.

Would be keen to hear your impressions on how it compares to FH2.
When I get a PS4 eventually i'll likely get this.

Feel free to add me gamertag if you want a race sometime.
johnny12303

Remove this Banner Ad

Back