Banter Drug Den of Banter and Hilarity - Shinboner Spirit of Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, this is it. If you want to come to the Bombers board to engage in some good natured banter at Essendon's expense, you can now do so. Naturally, that means there is even less excuse, and tolerance, for trolling other threads on this board.

If you have no interest in a bit of light hearted ribbing, Essendon supporters, it's probably better to just steer clear of this.

Some rules still apply ... no personal abuse beyond obvious humour, nothing slanderous. Rip into each other's teams, players ... you get the drift.

One other thing- the oh so well meaning and sincere inquisitions with regards to the drugs stuff don't belong here; take it to the Hot Topic board please, opposition supporters. This thread is meant to be fun; not a place for you to spew forth another mediocre essay about how you've lost faith in humanity and the sun rising in the east and even a broken clock being right twice a day. You don't like that? Tough. It's the Essendon board and we make the rules here.

So yes, opposition supporters, you may make light hearted drugs jibes but, for crying out loud, try to make them humorous and somewhat inventive. And don't wail like a wounded banshee when we give some back to your rubbish team; it's a banter thread and just a bit of fun.

Finally, this is on trial for the time being. If it doesn't work, it won't last. Let's just see how it goes.

Has anyone told the Bombers the season doesn't end in June? Last few years indicates they don't know.
AOD-Beta 4 hangover.

All is good, we have gone turkey and are now back well and truly off the stuff.

I am looking forward to seeing how inspirational skipper Marc Murphy inspires his team this week with an inspiring act. Perhaps some more of this will provide the inspiration.

k1b8fID.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, we could talk about how it's time to shut up about '99 since it's so long ago that it's faded into irrelevancy like the '47 Grand Fin-OH GOD THE PAIN THE PAIN OF IT ALL CAN'T BELIEVE FRED STAFFORD WHAT A KENT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-.

Et cetera.

I am looking forward to seeing how inspirational skipper Marc Murphy inspires his team this week with an inspiring act. Perhaps some more of this will provide the inspiration.

k1b8fID.gif

"Maybe if i look absolutley pathetic he wont tackle me"

Nailed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back