Banter Drug Den of Banter and Hilarity - Shinboner Spirit of Tasmania

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least us being hopeless at the moment we get some sort of short term idea of what the last 35 years have felt like for the tigers.

The bar has been lowered significantly when the banter includes claims like, "Finals for the last 3 years" (without a win i might add), "not ninth this year" and the brilliant "if we manage a finals win this time, we will have a finals win more recently than you"

At least us being hopeless at the moment we get some sort of short term idea of what the last 35 years have felt like for the tigers.

The bar has been lowered significantly when the banter includes claims like, "Finals for the last 3 years" (without a win i might add), "not ninth this year" and the brilliant "if we manage a finals win this time, we will have a finals win more recently than you"
is that the reverse of barring up?

He's a lifelong Essendon supporter. I'd say he's pretty chuffed to be captaining the team he's been supporting all his life, regardless of their current situation.
I became an adult when Bitchmond last won a flag. I am almost a pensioner now. Nigh on 40 years of being pus. And the wait continues.
Yeah I'm sure he's over the moon. Supported Essendon your whole life huh? Reckon you'll stick with 'em?

Yeah I'm sure he's over the moon. Supported Essendon your whole life huh? Reckon you'll stick with 'em?
Yeah. I've seen my team win four flags and go close on a few more occasions. I feel pretty lucky. Pretty sure you're aware that many tiger fans over the last decade or two have always questioned whether to encourage their kids to barrack for Richmond or not. Three and a half decades being a rabble. Must be tough dude. Choke in the finals again this year and you'll have to say you're still there.

Yeah. I've seen my team win four flags and go close on a few more occasions. I feel pretty lucky. Pretty sure you're aware that many tiger fans over the last decade or two have always questioned whether to encourage their kids to barrack for Richmond or not. Three and a half decades being a rabble. Must be tough dude. Choke in the finals again this year and you'll have to say you're still there.
All 7 of the top 8 teams who don't win the big one theoretically choked. Gotta be in it to win it though. History shows when we get a run on, we usually take out about 5 premierships before the weight of our awesomeness crushes us.

You're too young to remember what it's like for opposition supporters when Ruthless Richmond is up and about. We are unbearable. It's Tiger Time. Enjoy;)

Out of everyone in the finals race I'd like to see RFC win the flag the most. Bulldogs 2nd..everyone else I really don't give a ####.

I just dropped in to protest the thread title.

First, "ninthmond"? A bit much coming from "fifteenthdon" (did you see what I did there?)

Second, sash the colour of urine? I'm apoplectic! At least our sash isn't the colour of a blood filled syringe, or the blood that flows from the back of a betrayed coach, or the rosy cheeks of all the little Essendon supporters who keep hoping that the nightmare will end, but it never does. Never. NEVER. Bwahahahahahahahahaha.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon? More like Oyakodon.
Japan-2013-1_web-sbar.jpg

Me too man, me too!
100_01.jpg
*drools slightly* and that bbq sauce you add on makes it so much better.

Damn it, now I want some!

Brings me back memories of Japan

Wait I mean, more like Bombardon!
dyn001_original_575_426_pjpeg_2602956_afe05b87a089f3afc93cde9671ca26bb.jpg
Japan would be awesome. I would rather go to Korea however. To visit Kukkiwon.

No, they don't give you cookies. I think.

Japan would be awesome. I would rather go to Korea however. To visit Kukkiwon.

No, they don't give you cookies. I think.
I'd go to Seoul for some K-Pop

Best opened in Chrome (you can drag the screen like google maps)

I'd go to Seoul for some K-Pop

Best opened in Chrome (you can drag the screen like google maps)

Kukkiwon isn't far from Seoul.

How did we end up talking about this?

Essendon > Katsudon > Food > Cookies
Kukkiwon is taekwondo, not cookies! *whacks the back of your head Gibbs style*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back