• Yes

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • No

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • Only on the fringe

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

it is not just Serena. It is all the women in the top100.

And just because a body looks muscular, versus a body looks feminine, say, the tennisHASaSTEROIDproblem.COM schema, this is not that accurate, we cannot see how the O2 levels of the red blood cells for starters, and remember the runner Mo Greene, the former self-crowned GOAT, he had a softish body, he was not cut like Linford Christie, or Michael Johnson, or Carl Lewis, or Ben Johnson, or Usain Bolt or Asafa Powell. But he was certainly doping.

There are indeed a myriad of visual cues wrt doping. But no cues, does =/= not doping. It is better to look at Game Theory, and know the top 20 are all doping, then as Professor Charles Yesalis will state, it defies credulity that there are bad apples. Its an industry wide culture, and the individual characters are not guilty of poor ethics or cheating.

Hilarious the picture wasn't showing up for me last night but just got to see it. i actually imagine she would try to shove a tennis ball down the tester's throat similar to the threat she made against the linesperson.

I like how the USTA or the WTA or owner of the USOpen has attempted to wipe any reference of this roid rage from the interwebs (the youtube clips, there should be a thousand instances of it). It reminds me of how Lance Armstrong and his crew of communications company staffers PRtalkingpoint-bombed the internet and tried to wipe any reference to doping and doping accusations of him before this year. I remember around 2008, when he was still retired, that I was on an SBS cycling forum, and I had one poster trying to harass me and threaten legal action and reporting all my posts to the moderators. I am sure this was a Livestrong in Austin hq, intern. Trying to shutdown debate.

This is what we face with the affal house and colin carter and demetriou wishing to control everything MaddAdam

Tennis is dodgy as all get out. Match fixing rife too.

nikolay davydenko, the brother of helen demidenko. the first wrote the book on fixing, the second wrote a holocaust book that is more authentic than she even realised.

the dichotomy binary to rasputin
images
rasputin.jpg

I think Tipsarevic often retires when he's down, possibly indicating betting on oneself.

Tennis is one of the most crooked sports in the world. This is the first time I haven't been to AO since 01.

Also Blackcat, are there any top athletes who you don't think are doping? What do you think about someone like Radwanska? She doesn't rely on power as such, and I guess is not your typical "tank".

I think Tipsarevic often retires when he's down, possibly indicating betting on oneself.

Tennis is one of the most crooked sports in the world. This is the first time I haven't been to AO since 01.

Also Blackcat, are there any top athletes who you don't think are doping? What do you think about someone like Radwanska? She doesn't rely on power as such, and I guess is not your typical "tank".
dont watch enough tennis. but i reckon, the top100 of both sexes, you would be pretty successful if you just blanket indicted the lot.

yes, thats a whole lotta confirmation bias.

but read what Andrew Ille said. I think he has a quote on tennishasasteroidproblem

here, i did your work
http://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com.au/p/players-talk-about-doping.html
Andrew Ilie: "The problem is so bad that you might as well just let them use it and when players see people dying on court and exploding, then it's going to change their minds."

it is funny they have a quote from Courier, who in my mind, was a big time doper like Thomas Muster

dont watch enough tennis. but i reckon, the top100 of both sexes, you would be pretty successful if you just blacket indicted the lot.

yes, thats a whole lotta confirmation bias.

but read what Andrew Ille said. I think he has a quote on tennishasasteroidproblem

here, i did you work
http://tennishasasteroidproblem.blogspot.com.au/p/players-talk-about-doping.html
Andrew Ilie: "The problem is so bad that you might as well just let them use it and when players see people dying on court and exploding, then it's going to change their minds."

it is funny they have a quote from Courier, who in my mind, was a big time doper like Thomas Muster

You could probably apply that to all sports really, it's at the point where there are so many drugs not listed on any official list, or not able to be tested for, that chances are a proportion of athletes at the top levels will be on something.

IMHO the first problem, at least, could be fixed by reversing the current system from having a banned list to having an "allowed" list, anything not on that list is banned (unless required for surgery etc, then will be monitored much intensely during & after treatment). Wouldn't stop those intent on cheating anyway, but I'd imagine it would make life a lot easier for those trying to stay within the boundaries of the rules.

Nadal obviously been hanging out with the cyclists, now he is claiming he has a severe blister on his hand which would obviously need to be dealt with, with drugs that would require a TUE.

Nadal obviously been hanging out with the cyclists, now he is claiming he has a severe blister on his hand which would obviously need to be dealt with, with drugs that would require a TUE.
they still shake his hands and have not turned on him.

I think he gets more criticism in the locker room, for ill-timed bathroom and injury breaks. The tactical breaks in the game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Victor Conte referenced Chang and Lendl whom he worked with.
If you skip to 34.30 you can hear him say that he worked with Michael Chang and Ivan Lendl, who hence logically were BALCO clients.

Of course they might have been getting their protein shakes from there but convincing someone knowledgeable that you were going to BALCO for protein shakes is like convincing your wife you are going to a lap dancing bar for the beer.

Doesn't look good for Murray either if he's working with Lendl.

RussellEbertHandball

Does anyone else think Bernard Tomic's sudden need for surgery and absence may be a cover up like the Cilic case? I guess if it was he wouldn't need to go as far as claiming to need surgery (injury would be enough). I just find it strange that there's no official report of him having surgery (when it was supposed to be this past week) and how he's been going out as usual. I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing recreational type drugs.

Does anyone else think Bernard Tomic's sudden need for surgery and absence may be a cover up like the Cilic case? I guess if it was he wouldn't need to go as far as claiming to need surgery (injury would be enough). I just find it strange that there's no official report of him having surgery (when it was supposed to be this past week) and how he's been going out as usual. I wouldn't be surprised if he was doing recreational type drugs.
not at all.

The thing beyond John Tomic's (father's) control, is the personality type of his son. I think Bernad has the talent of a Macenroe, but he will be struggling to get top ten and I cant see him top 5. He has no heart. Pure talent, he is playing a chess when everyone else is playing tennis. On this plane. he is a Federer and a Mcenoe. But without the A Type personality.

I just find it weird that he's apparently so injured to need surgery, yet he's out clubbing in Melbourne right now. Something doesn't add up.

I just find it weird that he's apparently so injured to need surgery, yet he's out clubbing in Melbourne right now. Something doesn't add up.
well, are not you concerin(ing) a groin/hip flexor.

dancing at the intensity of an Aus Open does not require 110 % pavolivian instinct movment. Tomic just wants a root. And adulation (seee:any affal player. comeon here, lets get serious)

*words intentionally selected

Back