Drunk posting warning - Enter at Own Risk

Remove this Banner Ad

Black 18

Club Legend
May 21, 2007
Seacliff
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Wow. Pissed up - been to the Victor Harbor Rock & Roll music festival. You wouldn't believe how much the "backspace" key is getting a workout at present.

Anyway, always been a fan of alternative type music. Listening to "Death in Vegas" atm and was wondering if anyone knows of any similar type "bands"?

If you're not familiar with Death in Vegas and are even slightly interested try songs like "Aisha", "Hands around my Throat", "Dirt" or "Scorpio Rising",with a supurb guest spot by Noel Gallagher (Oasis).

Re: Drunk posting warning

:p
Only if you want to cry.

Rather listen to Cave's stuff with the Birthday Party.

Nah....tis cool...very.

How about then:.....

"threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the daylight" ? Sounds like our list at times to me ...ahhahahaha

First correct winner of artist & sing gets my 100% support for any further post they make. If I agree with it :p

:p

Nah....tis cool...very.

How about then:.....

"threatened by shadows at night, and exposed in the daylight" ? Sounds like our list at times to me ...ahhahahaha

First correct winner of artist & sing gets my 100% support for any further post they make. If I agree with it :p

We allowed to google?:cool:

Huh?

Over my head at present.

Cryptic stuff is for the sober IMO.

Don't you know of the bloke who posts on here by that name, the bloke who accuses everyone of being a Crows supporter when they disagree with him about anything.

Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds atm

The "Ship Song" .... excellent. Great drunk song.

If you love that song, then DO NOT, for any reason, listen to the celebrity sing along version of it, which was released recently to promote the Sydney Opera House. Featuring artists such as Neil Finn, Paul Kelly, Sarah Blasko, Angus and Julia Stone, Daniel Johns, and even Martha Wainwright.

If you don't believe me then read this.....

http://www.stuff.co.nz/entertainmen...ks/5357379/The-worst-thing-to-happen-to-music

There is a link in the blog to the clip of the song, but be warned.....

"I dare you to watch that clip (again - here it is) and not be sick. Warning - Not Safe For Work - your IT guy or girl better have a bucket and mop and know how to get chunks out of the corners of the monitor."

Hope your head is OK in the morning mate. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't you know of the bloke who posts on here by that name, the bloke who accuses everyone of being a Crows supporter when they disagree with him about anything.

When have i ever done that ? :confused:

Been accused of being one myself though, plenty of times.

Had a few. Waiting for gopower to vampire me. Pretty innocent day.

Few cans of Bundy, watching Bathurst, and toggling between the SNAFL Grandy. As hrd as it is. You Eagles. ( that is it ) and my Holdens won like skitzos. Very close.

Wheres Tribey ? Lol love you all.

Going to watch John Williamson in Pirie next month.. Legend. Mrs got tickets for us all. I'll meet yas one day. Probably when Ford bans bans me forever.

[YOUTUBE]AZLx4Os8TBs[/YOUTUBE]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back