Drunk posting warning - Enter at Own Risk

Remove this Banner Ad

On a footy related note I'll offer odds of $1.03 that Richichmonds recruiting boss is a ranga monkey .

He loves 'em.

Good night ladies and gentlemen.

Bonzer night again tonight.

Line at the pub was too big so we went to the bottle O instead. Picked up a block of cheap piss, stole a rubbish bin to transport it in, and sunk a few on the local water front. Then got a bit peckish so I hitchhiked to and from HJ's and had one of those dirty great big burger feeds. Saw a decent looking hooker working the cars in the drive through but she got in the car in front :(. All in all a very solid night.

I think this is going to be my new favourite thread.

Much to hot tearing up the d-floor in Northbridge, so an early night for me tonight. Anyway i've gone out 5 times in the last week so i've earnt a rest (my stomach is feeling it).

I scored the number of the one of the uni boost juice girls at the tav. She's a couple of years older then me which isn't ideal, but being a boost juice girls she'e atleast 17% hotter then normal femals, I'm going to have to **** her ;)

Also ran in to the guy I hichhiked to HJ's with, top bloke, and a few from my home town.

For the record I feel terrible about the wheely bin from the other night. Someone told me they cost hundreds to replace. ****.

I was going to walk it back but I have no idea where it came from and it's a 4-5km walk from the Bottle O to the river.

I feel like a dead set dropkick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my. hhead. is. spinning :eek:

Edit: thats the closest to a vomiting smily face I could fined.

Here ya go

vomiting.gif

I finish days seven o clock friday night. I have nights sunday, so i can easily chuck a sickie. Four hours drive from Whyalla, four hours back. Watch my team. Scream like F***.

Turn up to work on Monday night. Call it an adventure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back