DT/SC questions here (check roster watch first)

Remove this Banner Ad

what is the go with charman?
He's busted. Indefinite out. Club reports another setback with his ankle/achilles problem. I can see him playing footy this year to give it one last crack but I can't see him getting much of a go at senior level.

Guys whats the go with Adcock? Got him in about 5 weeks ago and I'm regretting it big time.
Kept him through his finger injury in the hope he would come good. Is his form/role likely to change anytime soon? Cheers.

Jed actually went alright in the first half. Blew up in the second. I reckon he should bounce back a little, but his numbers were always going to drop when Merrett went down.

Redden is top 4 Midfielder in the league in Dream team.So if you in the top 8 get him now.

Any chance Adcock will start scoring 80+ again?
Has Hanley stopped this?
Don't think the two are related. Moreso that Merrett kept our backline together and, with his absence, the rest are doing a whole lot more defending.

Unless you are flush with trades, I'd be keeping him. He'll get back to scoring OK.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who do we think Raines will go to this weekend? Need to bench one of Higgins or Harvey, worried Harvey might get the tag. Is he more likely to go to a Wells or Swallow, or maybe even Ziebell?

Who do we think Raines will go to this weekend? Need to bench one of Higgins or Harvey, worried Harvey might get the tag. Is he more likely to go to a Wells or Swallow, or maybe even Ziebell?
Hard to say. I don't think he'll go to Harvey though. Raines' been playing more midfield. I'd guess they'll send him to Swallow or Wells.

What are people's thoughts on Adcock as Shaw's replacement? Could be a unique choice and make some cash?

Risky choice. Our backline's a schmozzle with Merrett out. I'd look elsewhere.

I think he's a chance for a game or two, particularly with Hanley playing further afield and McGrath spending time on ball and forward. But with Drummond returning via the reserves, I think he's not going to be a regular selection for the remainder of the year.

Any thoughts on retzlaff getting a gig this week?

He didn't make much of a mark against the weagles but the cupboard's pretty bare so IMO he's prob more likely than not to hold his spot.

Hi there, does anyone know an efficient way to find out who the player managers are for players (without hassling them via social media)? I'd like to contact a couple of players for promotional activities for our junior club but don't know the way forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back