Toast Duggan for skills coach

Remove this Banner Ad

I've watched a couple of games where Cockatoo came on as sub as well and he didn't have anywhere near the impact that Duggan had.
Yeah I'm surprised Nakia has played so much for the Cats so far, I know they've had their injury problems but he's a long way off.

Duggan looks ready now IMO.

8 touches for Cockatoo from a whole game.

11 for Duggz in a quarter.
Glad I was on da Duggan train. As I said then, is not vanilla.

Plus, guys like Brad Johnson, who worked with these kids, have a super high opinion of Duggan. Was good to here him rate our draft so highly

Glad I was on da Duggan train. As I said then, is not vanilla.

Plus, guys like Brad Johnson, who worked with these kids, have a super high opinion of Duggan. Was good to here him rate our draft so highly
Hopefully Duggan can disprove the myth that you need to be super quick and athletic to be 'sexy' as a footballer. I'll take classy skills and decision making any day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't mean to be so fanboy about Duggan, but let's not forget he's among the youngest players in the comp. Once he gets some more meat on that frame.. :rainbow::rainbow::rainbow:

The intercept play he did on the wing HAPPENED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME!!
Needless to say the cleaners will have a hell of a job cleaning up the seats from the joy sprouting from me during that passage :drunk:

Was shouting encouragement to him every chance I got - looks just so good!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back