Dumb s**t campaigners Did While You Were At School

Remove this Banner Ad

I remember being in about year 9 or 10 and a few of the boys whom we played basketball with, wanted to go for a cone in the high grass outside of the school. Lunch finishes and they are still out there...about 15 minutes into a class, we can all hear the fire dept coming. A few of us started looking at each other and sure enough they 3 fellas managed to start a fire in the scrub.

Long story short, a fire started from smoking cones nearly burned down a school
Something like this happened at my school too. A couple of kids went out to the bush behind the basketball courts for a smoke during lunch. A misplaced butt and a few minutes later and there's a large fire raging behind the courts and teachers are going apeshit trying to get people away. I don't know if they were ever caught.

******* Girrawheen.

I wasn't there at the time, but a couple of my mates convinced a kid with Aspergers to destroy a teachers filing cabinet. Kid with Aspergers got suspended for a couple of days before it came out that he was told to do it. I got in trouble too cause I was with those people about 15 minutes before hand.

i think i may have told this story before on bigfooty (not in this thread), but my high school went from kindergarten to year 10. one time they were renovating the car park next to the kindergarten and the tradies had left the portaloos there overnight. it turns out that portaloos have a "s**t valve" that you undo and all the contents spill out, so i undid that and flooded the carpark with tradie piss and s**t

it still makes me laugh every time i think about it

I got dragged into the coordinators office to have a discussion about ongoing incidents of theft from the IT room. Like any kid I swore innocence until my face was black and blue, thought I had nailed my defence until the campaigner pulls out CCTV footage of me swirling a computer mouse above my head around the locker bay and smashing it into a locker. Couldn't stop pissing myself and all he said to me was just stop stealing stuff ok.

#noregrets

A mate and his mates dropped a massive turd in front of the school for muck up day. Principal and staff had to clean it up, obviously not going to name the school.. but police were involved, LOL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got up on stage, bagged out the blind kid and (inadvertently) blamed a school lockdown on an Arab. Won school vice captain.

Year 9 IT the whole class rickrolled the teacher who flipped and ran around the classroom turning every computer off at the switch

Created a parody Facebook page of the school in Year 10 that got 400 likes in 2 hours. Was internally suspended but then got time out of class to 'educate' Year 7s about the dangers of social media.

Signed a bloke in my class up for a dating website in Year 10 media. He got quite mad and ruined my blazer. Teacher tried to mediate but we started pissing ourselves when she tried to explain what had happened to the rest of class (50% in hysterics, 50% annoyed)

Countered the Kony 2012 campaign by pinning posters of a blonde kid with a bowl cut photoshopped with a Bin Laden beard around the school.

Was sitting in between two feuding mates in Maths in Year 9. Bloke on my right had simply had enough and calmly asked me to move my table (to which I obliged) and then went absolutely nuts on the guy on my left, pushing him into a window and breaking it in the process. 2 more imbeciles got involved just because they wanted a fight before the coordinator heard yelling, ran in and literally grabbed everyone involved by the scruff of the neck and shoved them outside.

Same bloke on my right grabbed my drink bottle one day and squirted it on a random kid with a fight ensuing before said mate ran away causing all the teachers to search the school. Search went on for 2 hours before it was discovered he was in the library (where not one teacher had looked)

Mates and I used to sing happy birthday every lesson to my Year 10 Eco teacher who looked like she was at least 70 and broke her arm 3 times that one year.

Muck up day is coming up in a few weeks so hopefully I'll have a few more stories to tell.

Got up on stage, bagged out the blind kid and (inadvertently) blamed a school lockdown on an Arab. Won school vice captain.

Year 9 IT the whole class rickrolled the teacher who flipped and ran around the classroom turning every computer off at the switch

Created a parody Facebook page of the school in Year 10 that got 400 likes in 2 hours. Was internally suspended but then got time out of class to 'educate' Year 7s about the dangers of social media.

Signed a bloke in my class up for a dating website in Year 10 media. He got quite mad and ruined my blazer. Teacher tried to mediate but we started pissing ourselves when she tried to explain what had happened to the rest of class (50% in hysterics, 50% annoyed)

Countered the Kony 2012 campaign by pinning posters of a blonde kid with a bowl cut photoshopped with a Bin Laden beard around the school.

Was sitting in between two feuding mates in Maths in Year 9. Bloke on my right had simply had enough and calmly asked me to move my table (to which I obliged) and then went absolutely nuts on the guy on my left, pushing him into a window and breaking it in the process. 2 more imbeciles got involved just because they wanted a fight before the coordinator heard yelling, ran in and literally grabbed everyone involved by the scruff of the neck and shoved them outside.

Same bloke on my right grabbed my drink bottle one day and squirted it on a random kid with a fight ensuing before said mate ran away causing all the teachers to search the school. Search went on for 2 hours before it was discovered he was in the library (where not one teacher had looked)

Mates and I used to sing happy birthday every lesson to my Year 10 Eco teacher who looked like she was at least 70 and broke her arm 3 times that one year.

Muck up day is coming up in a few weeks so hopefully I'll have a few more stories to tell.
Half of this s**t is you being a dick and cruel to other people. Not cool, man.

Being a dick is cool, clearly you weren't in the cool group.

i dont want you having me as your avatar
Soz pretender I joined BF first, I am the real Kanye.
Sorry :( But the blind kid is annoying with his posts on Facebook so he sorta deserved it (don't ask me how he posts on FB)

I had my friend try to throw me. I'm tiny (roughly 5'2) and it didn't go as planned. I scraped a bit of my knee and a huge corkie after it. It was not fun trying to get a corkie out while playing Rugby. :(

Hold on... who was your Eco teach...?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back