Duryea in hot water

Remove this Banner Ad

Just mentioned on Fox Footy half time tonight that Duryea is in hot water with the AFL after being filmed as part of a practical joke appearing to inject himself with PEDs.

Was apparently tested thoroughly by ASADA and all came up clear.

Sam Mitchell is obviously a bad influence... :rolleyes:

I don't mind it on principle. Silly, imagine if it was taken seriously?? Glad he didn't miss games as a result and it was a joke, but FFS, do they just store these stories until the day before/after the Hawks games?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's kind of illuminating that you can seemingly get in trouble for joking around, but not really for actually doing it.
Hird maintains they haven't done anything wrong so perhaps the AFL could punish them for their joking around.

Turns out this happened last year. Not sure why it's coming up now.
Probably because the club knows the media would be sniffing around all clubs for anything like this they can blow up, so we got on the front foot and squashed it before it came up elsewhere and is made to look worse than it is.

A bit rich Dill Mclachlan wants to cuddle that junkie Benell but not Travis tuck!!! Makes me sick this afl crap. I don't wanna see that junkie kicking the ball for the rest of the season but most likely he be back next week! And investigating Duryea? Puh lease I wanna puke!! Get stuffed afl and the Hawks have to stop apologizing for doing nothing really wrong. Let's hope we take it out on the rest of the comp out on the field.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back