Scape Goat Dustin Martin Chopstick thread mk2

Remove this Banner Ad

She who trolls while pretending to be a journalist, is busily blocking everyone who supports Richmond on Twitter, just so she doesn't have to deal with the backlash.

Since someone closed the old one.

Seems the truth of the matter is coming to light.

http://www.sen.com.au/news/01-16/robbo-there-s-hair-on-this-dusty-story#q61RLLvCdw5Rld0l.97

And about time...that Dusty is absolutely furious is totally understandable

Can't believe I'm saying this but...I'm impressed with Robbo putting it out there and exposing that cow for what she is...a liar
Robbo could have let this go but has chosen to expose ' a colleague'...well done Robbo

Do we really need another version of this thread? It's all been done to death.

We can all go to the Robbo God thread and praise the s**t out of him.

First home game of the season should be bring a chopstick day.

Yep, close thread, Robbo characteristically bringing nothing new to the table.
He's the first to put into the public forum, as the scam that it was. While the AFL and RFC haven't wanted to shame Tracey they have unfortunately left the situation at a point were most of the idiot public can still interpret the whole thing as a cover up as she didn't put in a statement.

He's the first to put into the public forum, as the scam that it was. While the AFL and RFC haven't wanted to shame Tracey they have unfortunately left the situation at a point were most of the idiot public can still interpret the whole thing as a cover up as she didn't put in a statement.
Yeah fair play, it's easy to forget most people wouldn't have been following this as closely as most of us.

That's the exact issue here.
Spot on.
Public perception can be incredibly damaging regardless of truth.

The club appears to be again approaching this the way the very best do. The keyboard warriors will never apologize so not a great deal to be gained from continuing to be involved in the press.

How good will it be to see Dusty channel his anger into a ripping year on the field.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She who trolls while pretending to be a journalist, is busily blocking everyone who supports Richmond on Twitter, just so she doesn't have to deal with the backlash.
she comes across as a militant feminist who is also a coward.

wants to be able to write what she pleases based solely on her opinion without any accountability

And about time...that Dusty is absolutely furious is totally understandable

Can't believe I'm saying this but...I'm impressed with Robbo putting it out there and exposing that cow for what she is...a liar
Robbo could have let this go but has chosen to expose ' a colleague'...well done Robbo
Kudos to Caro as well for doing the same on FC, not seen many, if any "journo's" doing the same thing....

I had heard that story before and thought it had been reported widely. Happy to concede my error in my post above.
i may be wrong too, i havent heard that part before.

Anyways Im sure nothing more will happen with this saga now that other scandals have emerged...

i wonder if in house tracy has coped a whack over this

The likes of Rita will never apologise.

Hopefully we'll see Martin have a great year as this will just frustrate the opposition and media personalities/bloggers.

she's a gutter rat . Only way to make people like Rita, Tracey etc accountable is to sue for defamation otherwise they just get away with saying whatever they want.
While I'm not a big fan of Robbo at least he said something about it , wouldn't get that idiot Ralph and co doing so. w***ers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back