Scandal Dustin Martin in drunken scuffle

Remove this Banner Ad

That's not right man, every time he steps foot outside the house he should not live his life in fear of being a victim to media vultures and the general public. No football player should feel like that.

In an ideal world they shouldn't feel like that. But IMO the reality is that its just not worth it. And, its not just stepping of his house, it is drinking in a public place, it just opens up a lot of unnecessary hazards. Its not just Martin that has to deal with it, all football players do, and they should at least be aware of it when they are out in public. They are targets to a lot of people IMO, because they draw a lot of attention, and with attention comes a lot of jealousy.

Interesting to note in todays herald sun Martin is exploring legal options.
There may be a few nervous "journos" and opinion writers methinks.

They won't be too nervous, they can just point out that he has form when it comes to violence against women:

46445_130420f0bde16030085082583ef5ac7e.gif

Last edited:
He was still acting like a drunken tool in a public place, so much for being a role model. A guy like that will be the next Ben Cousins post retirement if not sooner :).

Have a nice day once again :)
Thank God Dusty wasn't a drunken tool behind a wheel.Great role model your Captain is.Hodge could have been the next Darren Milane or even worse.

I think he should take any legal avenue available. They have pissed him off. I don't want to make any over the top predictions but this incident could be the genesis of Dustin as a leader at Richmond.

Is that what you keep telling yourself when you drive home from the pub?

I don't even drink :)

Thank God Dusty wasn't a drunken tool behind a wheel.Great role model your Captain is.Hodge could have been the next Darren Milane or even worse.

Could have, would have............... the point is he wasn't :p :)

I don't even drink :)

Could have, would have............... the point is he wasn't :p :)
Then do yourself a favor and head down to the Alfred and see what happens to those unfortunate to be the innocent victims of a did happen.

Richmond condone violence against women. What a stain of a club.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Thank heavens he didn't call her a F-ing **** then put her in a headlock at a cab-rank, causing bruising and facial swelling, get charged and then plead guilty, when he got around to attending court.

At Collingwood, that's worth 0 weeks and a $0 fine.

I reckon violence against women is a massive issue, and the next established case of such action by an AFL player should see that bloke cop it in the neck. A tiny part of me was even looking forward to Richmond taking a very strong stance, if the allegations were substantiated - and as reported they certainly sounded serious. I'm pleased he was cleared, and that it seems he did not act in the heinous way initially suggested. I don't know him but I sense he's an introvert, even if he has to be better than this.

But please - our game and clubs shouldn't have needed a 2 part expose on ABC before taking violence against women seriously. We've been asleep at the wheel for a long time and when people talk about 10 years ago as if it was England in the 1400's, well that's just rubbish.

Man up.

Last edited:
You realise our president is a prominent female yeah? I think you should check her out. You reckon she would just gloss over this issue?

Sent from my iPad using righteous man power.
To win football games? Maybe, I don't know her.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To win football games? Maybe, I don't know her.

She's not a woman who messes about. I think it's a reason we went the way we did. Very straight arrow.

How would Dustin go about acquiring legal representation?

From what I've heard....Choco still guides him when it comes to paying the monthly phone and utility bills.

#yr9

How would Dustin go about acquiring legal representation?

From what I've heard....Choco still guides him when it comes to paying the monthly phone and utility bills.

#yr9
Not relevant.
He's a dumb campaigner so what?
You're a dumb campaigner too but if you were wronged would you want legal representation?

Not relevant.
He's a dumb campaigner so what?
You're a dumb campaigner too but if you were wronged would you want legal representation?

Awwww...

Perhaps the answer your looking for is....

Don't get intoxicated in public and make an arse of yourself. Then people won't talk s**t about you, bring up things from the past etc

#VCE

Awwww...

Don't get intoxicated in public and make an arse of yourself. Then people won't talk s**t about you, bring up things from the past etc

#VCE
Like stuff happening in bathrooms.

Awwww...

#VCE
That's actually got absolutely nothing to do with what you asked.
Nothing.
You were asking how someone who you percieve as being dumb would go about getting legal advice.
All you'd need to do is ask somebody to help you.
If you'd asked whether it was a good idea to get blind drunk out on the town as a high profile player i would have said no it's not a great idea.
So based on your failure to grasp what you were actually talking about its probably fair to assume you'd need this help, and that Martin probably has you covered in the mental capacity stakes.
Awwwwwww.

#hashtagwankfest

Last edited:
Awwww...

#VCE

You're a bit late to the party mate.

You should have tried trolling the thread a couple of weeks ago when there was a chance you could have been taken seriously.

Awwww...

Don't get go for a wee too many times, as a tv producer might force her self upon you

#Walrus

Will Martin sue for defamation, similar to Mr. Chris Gayle? One can only assume yes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back