Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

BT wouldn't know who Stringer is.

The best of Dwayne is far better than most, unfortunately we get about 30 seconds of legitimate calling from him per game.

Wouldn't be surprised if he called him Jessie Stringer, then again, we have Gerard Healy who still refers to Matthew Boyd as Brad Boyd, 15 years after Brad Boyd retired.

My most hated Der-Wayneism is "from the paint". He's also a big fan of "nails it". But, I can still remember Peter McKenna and his favourite "Player X races into goal". Used to a dozen times a match.

I heard something disgusting from an up and coming radio caller in Nathan Brown on the weekend on 3AW.

"Ball kicked long down to Gunston in the A1 position"

Please stop trying to be like Dwayne by slightly tinkering his shocking phrases he is bringing into the game.

Derwayne just said Port are playing "the best team in the comp" next week... I didn't think we were playing them again this season.

Whilst watching the Collingwood vs Port Adelaide game yesterday, I had a pen and paper next to me and thought I would jot down of Dwayne's best.

"Hartlett nails a monster"

"From directly out, that could be another firestarter for Port Adelaide" - after Robbie Gray goal.

"Bizarre..... Horrible but brilliant." - after S Dwyer goal.

"Gets more shoe on it this time." - J Schulz second attempt on goal from similar distance in last qtr.

"The best Port Adelaide can hope for is a draw with 4 seconds to play. Quick free kick and goal, only time for one more crazy clearance."

I think that last one sums up this halfwit to a tee. Far out he is hard to listen too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whilst watching the Collingwood vs Port Adelaide game yesterday, I had a pen and paper next to me and thought I would jot down of Dwayne's best.

"Bizarre..... Horrible but brilliant." - after S Dwyer goal.

I actually LOL'd at that one

Where did the fat head d1ck come in the Herald Sun survey for worst commentator?
I know BT won it so I just assume that he came second, and we have to remember that not everybody has Foxtel either.

Where did the fat head d1ck come in the Herald Sun survey for worst commentator?
I know BT won it so I just assume that he came second, and we have to remember that not everybody has Foxtel either.
Think it went BT then Bruce then Basil. Dwayne got about 9% of the vote.
I still refuse to accept the results of that poll. Can only be attributed to a lack of Fox subscribers.

Herd him use the word in the “Franchise History” when describing the Sydney Swans History

American Sports team's are Franchises because they can be bought and sold Not Australian football teams apart from A Brief Period in the 80s

Please don’t use again this Americanism again you no talented fook

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back