Dwayne ' s**t commentator ' Russell - PART 2 in 3d

Remove this Banner Ad

Kicks the goal with no one on the line!

Footage shows Jarrod Witts was on the line and the ball went about two metres above him.

"You've got to have someone on the line!"

They did Dwayne... He's just not 4 metres tall.
Yeah, this was a strange one. Ball clearly went over Witts for a goal, no chance of being touched. Then Dwayne tried to backtrack on the replay by saying GWS needed someone on the line!

"Biggest.Kick.Of.His.Career"

Dudes lining up for a goal to get his team back withing a goal halfway through the third quarter.

Still my favourite is

"Biggest lead of the game!!!"

And it's 2 minutes into the second and the margins like 7 points.

Cloke had a set shot from about 40 metres out on a 45 degree angle yesterday. He kicked it ok but it just faded into the behinds.

Dwayne " absolute HORROR kick from Cloke "

I just don't understand how he's paid to commentate AFL football by two major broadcasters? It baffles me. It really does, how can the people in charge not see how absolutely cringeworthy he is? I don't get it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In some ways Hawthorn are two men down with Rioli pulling out before the bounce and Frawley subbed out.

No Dwayne, in no conceivable way can you say they are two men down when both men have been replaced. Rioli replaced by Langford in the starting line-up, Frawley replaced by Suckling through the sub rule.

Hosting the Fox coverage right now.

"Maybe there weren't any injections after all" he says sarcastically in response to Hird's presser. You're there to recap the games, not give your opinion you oaf. This isn't your s**t radio slot.

Thought it was the best and most incisive thing I've ever heard him say!

"Maybe there weren't any injections after all" he says sarcastically in response to Hird's presser. You're there to recap the games, not give your opinion you oaf. This isn't your s**t radio slot.

Everyone at Fox Footy thinks they are comedians. I swear the sensationalism and agenda-driving is at an all-time high at Fox.

Yep what a moronic comment.

Derrrr: THAT'S A THROW!!! HOW IS THAT NOT A THROW???!!!

Jason: He didn't take control of it initially so it can't be a throw.

Derrrr gets back in to commentary and sounds like a mopey little kid who's just been told off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back