Remove this Banner Ad

Sprout

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, The Exers
I love the dead air whenever one of his stupid observations gets corrected.

Dal Santo CLEARLY bats the ball away without gathering possession.

Dwayne: "That's a throw! How is that not a throw?!"
Dunstall: "The umpire obviously felt he never had possession. He never had possession."
(silence)
Dunstall: "Good pressure."

:D

ApplecrossWC

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I like Dwayne, he brings some excitement to the game and commentates in a jovial way which is infectious.

Me thinks a lot of people are jealous that Dwayne has achieved more than they ever will in their life.

Sprout

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, The Exers
I like Dwayne, he brings some excitement to the game and commentates in a jovial way which is infectious.

Me thinks a lot of people are jealous that Dwayne has achieved more than they ever will in their life.
Ah yes. The old "you're just jealous" argument. Tried and tested by teenage fangirls far and wide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sprout

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 6, 2010
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, The Exers
He's one of the best in the business and respected by his peers. They are even starting to use some of the terms he invented. So you have to put it down to that.
haha what..."chaos ball"? What a legacy.

Respected by who? Eddie? I wonder why he sings his praises on Fox with his massive stake in Fox.

I couldn't care less if he was awarded the Nobel Prize for football commentary. My opinion is my own and it has stuff all to do with being "jealous". There are plenty of successful commentators I enjoy - Hudson, Whateley, Cometti, even the popular targets like Brayshaw and McGuire. Dwayne isn't one. He's the worst going around, the reasons for which are endless. But each to their own.

AlcoaCat

Club Legend
Jul 23, 2014
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
West Perth Cardinals
haha what..."chaos ball"? What a legacy.

Respected by who? Eddie? I wonder why he sings his praises on Fox with his massive stake in Fox.

I couldn't care less if he was awarded the Nobel Prize for football commentary. My opinion is my own and it has stuff all to do with being "jealous". There are plenty of successful commentators I enjoy - Hudson, Whateley, Cometti, even the popular targets like Brayshaw and McGuire. Dwayne isn't one. He's the worst going around, the reasons for which are endless. But each to their own.
Game, set and match to Sprout.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

ApplecrossWC

Norm Smith Medallist
May 2, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne

You just shot yourself in the foot because Huddo often uses chaos ball.

Game, set and match to Sprout.

the dude who likes listening to Huddo?

all the commentators we have are s**t. Russell isn't as bad as Internet heroes pretend, the likes of Whateley aren't as good as they pretend either. They're all trash and us fans could do a better job. Money runs their agenda and nothing more.

Sep 5, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool
One I still remember from last year was when Schulz kicked a goal to make the margin 5 goals or something with 6mins left, and Dwayne goes "And there's still a little bit of scratching coming out of the coffin. . . . there's still life left." :eek:

Jul 3, 2011
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Man U, Jays, GS Warriors, Packers
One I still remember from last year was when Schulz kicked a goal to make the margin 5 goals or something with 6mins left, and Dwayne goes "And there's still a little bit of scratching coming out of the coffin. . . . there's still life left." :eek:
I remember that. It was a disgraceful comment.

May 20, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Biggest lead of the match mentioned?

Should have Dwayne bingo.

Well now you can.

dwbingo.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back