Multiplat Dying Light

Remove this Banner Ad

Collectibles trophy bugged :( 67/67 no trophy, tried starting a new game from old town and collected a few more which apparently works for some and still nothing :cry:

Tomorrow night might keep loading in a new save from last mission. Apparently it starts in the tower and there are about 4 collectables around the building. Hopefully can keep doing that and it will pop. Massively pe'od right now. Besides that only have 5 missions with 3 players, save some more hostages from rais's men and climbing. What a spew.
i have 3 trophies that are bugged. the collectibles, save 15 survivors from Rai's men [my stats say im at 28] and the 5 missions has also bugged for me. the Collectibles one is bugged for something like 90% of people.

I wonder if they'll patch the glitched trophies to get them to pop retroactively for those who've met the criteria needed? Shouldn't be too hard to do, I've seen other games fix them that way.

They have fixed the one for doing all they side missions, but most had to re-do them. with 3 broken for me ive given up on going for the platinum, I CBF doing the side-missions again to unlock some of the areas for the notes. the trophies are broken because the counter is broken, so when they fix it you wont get the trophy with out re-doing some of the things.

i have 3 trophies that are bugged. the collectibles, save 15 survivors from Rai's men [my stats say im at 28] and the 5 missions has also bugged for me. the Collectibles one is bugged for something like 90% of people.

Where do you check how many you have rescued from Rais's men? I've saved that many I'm at the point where I think the next time will be the trophy pop. Have heard about that one being bugged but not the 5 coop missions with the same 3 others in a single session. Still trying to organise the people for that one and I'll spew if it is stuffed as well.

Did you count how many side quests you did before you got that one? Did them with a mate and we both got it at 47 completed, not the 51 that I thought I red everywhere. I still have one side quest that popped up and I never drank the potion from dahlia or got her any Zombie organs and or anything which apparently is a chain many people miss.

As for the collectables, my next trick will be just creating saves on the last mission to start in the tower and keep grabbing the 4 or 5 around there. Apparently the game only counts the amount of collectables, not unique collectables which is why that works for some. Last ditch will be to try this

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...44-how-i-unlocked-its-all-writing-trophy.html

I'm spewing. I'm not a big trophy hunter and only have a handful of plats so this has left me pretty bummed if I can't get it.

you can see most of the stats like how far climbed and how many of what enemy you have killed and how many saved from infected and Ria's men in the main menu. go to extras than personal stats.

Thanks. Never gone to extras before. For some reason I assumed it was something to do with dlc.

i thought it would be something like concept art or somthing cool like that [Thats where ND hide all the making of footage and concept/promo art on all the game they make], but nope. Those stats should be also in the pause menu.

i thought it would be something like concept art or somthing cool like that [Thats where ND hide all the making of footage and concept/promo art on all the game they make], but nope. Those stats should be also in the pause menu.

Cheers again. Looks like mine is bugged too, have saved 17 survivors from Rais's men. Also that link I posted before with a work around for collectables trophy seems to have worked. Worked for my mate and myself so seems to be the way to do it. Apparently the hostages one does pop but for some it is taking 20, others 30 or more. So will just keep running around trying to grind it.

Off to climb up and down a tower for that trophy then just waiting for my buddies to jump on, hopefully for coop trophy and will run around hoping to find hostages.

The co-op trophy for 5 missions completed hasn't popped for me. Like veryone my safehouses cleared stats is 0 so that one really needs to be fixed, although I have heard it has a chance of popping off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if they'll patch the glitched trophies to get them to pop retroactively for those who've met the criteria needed? Shouldn't be too hard to do, I've seen other games fix them that way.

I wish DA:I would do that so I can get my f*cking platinum haha

aussiedude

Bastard.

GXv6KvT.gif

Well s**t its what you get, you see me sprinting away and you just slowly creep backwards when some thing is targeting you. and i didnt get out with out damage, my health goes down also.

Attachments

• 20150311213210.jpg
    20150311213210.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back