Multiplat Dying Light

Remove this Banner Ad

Get the camo skill and getting the Bolter tissue is a piece of piss. Add the takedown skill and nightime becomes a breeze.

* Just saw how long ago your post was, I'm tipping it's no longer an issue for you.

Haha yeah finished this a while ago but thanks anyway for the advice and help.

So I've read the map is twice as big as the base game? That's huge. Enhanced edition should be awesome.

So pre orders got the season pass? Explains why i have it then. Picked this up last week $46 new at EB. Really looking forward to the expansion.

If you remember far enough back there was a delay with the console release due to pressing or printing delays or something so everyone who pre-ordered was eligible for a free season pass.

And here is gameplay and info from The Following if anyone is interested. Looks like a blast.

17GB is huge. Must be loading expansion on to base game since there will be a new physical copy available that will include it, where as all previous DLC to this date had to be downloaded seperately.

Yeah it must have the Following DLC included. the base game was only 18GB on PS4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what's in the patch?

can someone explain this new game and how it works? I don't have the season pass

The Following is a full blown expansion. New map, new story, new weapons. I'm not sure how much it costs on its own but there will be a retail version for the usual $80 or something I believe that will include base game, The Following and all DLC.

The Following is a full blown expansion. New map, new story, new weapons. I'm not sure how much it costs on its own but there will be a retail version for the usual $80 or something I believe that will include base game, The Following and all DLC.
oh k mad.. loved the game.
so me already owning the original game doesn't help? I have to buy the new one?

it may be.. I figured someone would of reviewed it on here if it was.

I saw it last night on the store and it had 10/02/2016 on it which I presumed was the release.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back