Multiplat Dying Light

Remove this Banner Ad

I haven't played anybody.

#nofriends

In all honesty, I would imagine co-op would be insanely easy. I think Dead Island needed two players because it was a pretty average game, even though I like it, but this is damn fun outside the annoying little flaws it has.
Don't beat the game until I get it =\

Only click if you've finished the game.

Another week final boss fight... which followed a really tedious lot of climbing and jumping. I have a headache from the last mission of the game. I liked that Crane survived and stayed in Harran.

Had a blast with this game and still heaps to do!

Preordered this for the PS4 yesterday... Looking forward to release weekend, smashing zombies and watching NAB Cup all at the same time. :D
Was thinking about getting this, as I think is hirdylloydy1

Might make for some good co-op action?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where is the best place to pick this up from?
Ozgameshop is the cheapest I could find, but not sure if you pre-order it it will come the day it releases or a few days after.

Ozgameshop is the cheapest I could find, but not sure if you pre-order it it will come the day it releases or a few days after.
A week or two after.

A week or two after.
Yeah, that sucks.

Will shop around Big W and Target and see how cheap they're doing, but I think JB Hifi got it pretty cheap, only a few bucks extra on the ozgameshop price so will buy it there, or get it price matched at EB.

Actually will get it price matched if thats the case, get some reward points.

Yeah, that sucks.

Will shop around Big W and Target and see how cheap they're doing, but I think JB Hifi got it pretty cheap, only a few bucks extra on the ozgameshop price so will buy it there, or get it price matched at EB.

Actually will get it price matched if thats the case, get some reward points.

how much at JB? I thought it was $89?

I haven't bought a retail game yet this year (or online), so I think this will be the first of 2015.

how much at JB? I thought it was $89?

I haven't bought a retail game yet this year (or online), so I think this will be the first of 2015.
$73 on ozgameshop and $79 at JB.

Couldn't find prices on their website, but got a Dick Smith somewhat close to me so will check that on Friday in store.

Ahh.

I got The Order from there for $59 (plus postage) and received it the day after it was released in stores.

Ozgameshop will take a couple of weeks to arrive and they're not as cheap anymore.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back