Multiplat Dying Light

Remove this Banner Ad

So, cause I'm a lazy sod, and watch about 30 seconds of YouTube clips, what's this most comparable too? Seems like a mix of Dead Island with GTA centric missions? Or way off the mark there?

So, cause I'm a lazy sod, and watch about 30 seconds of YouTube clips, what's this most comparable too? Seems like a mix of Dead Island with GTA centric missions? Or way off the mark there?

Way off. Think Mario kart.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dead Island and Far Cry 4?

Spent a good 15 minutes before drop kicking zombies. So much fun once you unlock the perk.

And the exploding throwing stars are awesome.

I'll be keen for coop tomorrow evening if anyone is interested. Psn is ramboreid

Turns out you misspelled awesome experience. I feel like i made up for it towards the end with those safe house unlocks, 1 safe house worth about 20 molotov deaths yeah?

My highlight of the night was still that enemy who was halfway through saying "you've made a huge mistake" before he promptly got cut in half by your machete.

tupperware The Big Sauce I find bombarding everyone with molotovs a more effective way of saying "ok guys, I'm off for the night" can always count on 1 of you for a kick from session, oh you new age sensitive guys you :p

Seriously though i was on way too late last night, not really up for another day of work on 2 hours sleep again. I need co op trophies so I'll jump on later in the week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back