Dylan Shiel...

Remove this Banner Ad

What would you thinks a fair price for Shiel, should he want to return to Victoria at the end of the year?

Your first round pick, your second round pick, your third round pick and about half a dozen players;)

Nah, scratch that last bit, there's not a half dozen players on your list I want. Maybe Hogan but we already have a pretty good forward line.:p

It's all good. If he does want to leave - and that's a big IF - the club will work something out, but I doubt it will be with Melbourne, no offence.

Your first round pick, your second round pick, your third round pick and about half a dozen players;)

Nah, scratch that last bit, there's not a half dozen players on your list I want. Maybe Hogan but we already have a pretty good forward line.:p

It's all good. If he does want to leave - and that's a big IF - the club will work something out, but I doubt it will be with Melbourne, no offence.

Why not us?

I reckon we could be the team that has the highest pick on the trade table.

St Kilda will use the draft, as will Carlton.

Gold Coast might put a pick up, but no way you guys would want to trade to them - and I'd be surprised if they could tempt a player from you anyway.

Not sure who else is a chance to finish below us, but we could easy have the best draft pick on offer of any of your wantaways.

Why not us?

I reckon we could be the team that has the highest pick on the trade table.

St Kilda will use the draft, as will Carlton.

Gold Coast might put a pick up, but no way you guys would want to trade to them - and I'd be surprised if they could tempt a player from you anyway.

Not sure who else is a chance to finish below us, but we could easy have the best draft pick on offer of any of your wantaways.

It's not the pick it's the destination. Now don't take this the wrong way but I just don't see Melbourne as a "destination" club. After losing for three years, those that want to leave will want to go further up the ladder. Besides, over on the Saints board they reckon pick 2 will get it done (or pick 2 for WHE+pick 8 and Treloar and Buntine in the PSD)

I've enjoyed reading this thread but for true delusion you got nothin on the Saints.:)

It's not the pick it's the destination. Now don't take this the wrong way but I just don't see Melbourne as a "destination" club. After losing for three years, those that want to leave will want to go further up the ladder. Besides, over on the Saints board they reckon pick 2 will get it done (or pick 2 for WHE+pick 8 and Treloar and Buntine in the PSD)

I've enjoyed reading this thread but for true delusion you got nothin on the Saints.:)

Well we've done alright with a few of your guys so far, so you never know.

Haha. That's brilliant. In that case, maybe we are a chance to land Shiel with our second round pick..

Well we've done alright with a few of your guys so far, so you never know.

Haha. That's brilliant. In that case, maybe we are a chance to land Shiel with our second round pick..
Using Saints fans logic your second rounder will land Shiel, Treloar and Cameron!

Frost and Tyson didn't mind heading here and both were about as close to even trade deals as you could get
If he comes anywhere I reckon he will come down here because we have a great trade relationship

Guys...semi serious idea.

We should go after $cully.

His deal will be worth 3/5 of * all, he is one of about 25 mids and he is hitting his straps.

Reckon we could get him for a 2nd.

His deal will be worth 3/5 of **** all, he is one of about 25 mids and he is hitting his straps.

It's good to see other teams fans realise he is getting much, much better.

I know how hard it would be on you guys, but it's refreshing to see that his hard work and leadership is being noticed by other fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plus he has degenerative knees and can't kick over a jam tin. Would alienate half the MFC members immediately.

His deal will be worth 3/5 of **** all, he is one of about 25 mids and he is hitting his straps.

From a pure player perspective Scully is actually the kind of midfielder that I reckon Roosy/a team in our position would go after, but he's definitely never coming back. Purely for historical reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back