• 3 unannounced EA games
  • Vehicle-based Skylanders game
  • Uncharted Trilogy Collection by Sony
  • Gears of War 1 HD for Xbox One
  • Paper Mario debut on Wii U
  • Nintendo hints new Punch-Out! title
  • Street Fighter V will be at E3 in some capacity
  • 30-minute presentation of Fallout 4
Of the 3 EA unannounced games 1 will be a new IP, and high chance of Mass Effect being one of the three games

Fallout 4= Hell yes
New Punch-Out..... Potentially yes.

Everything else... Massive yawn.

Current E3 rumors.
  • 3 unannounced EA games
  • Vehicle-based Skylanders game
  • Uncharted Trilogy Collection by Sony
  • Gears of War 1 HD for Xbox One
  • Paper Mario debut on Wii U
  • Nintendo hints new Punch-Out! title
  • Street Fighter V will be at E3 in some capacity
  • 30-minute presentation of Fallout 4
Of the 3 EA unannounced games 1 will be a new IP, and high chance of Mass Effect being one of the three games

I heard EA weren't going to show off there new IP but who knows really.

And seriously why would they do a hd remake of gears 1? It's the worst one lol.

I heard EA weren't going to show off there new IP but who knows really.

And seriously why would they do a hd remake of gears 1? It's the worst one lol.

Some BETA testers leaked videos of Gears last week and then MS bricked the systems for breaking the NDA.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because HD remakes are now 'the' thing apparently ...

There is nothing wrong with remasters of good games, the s**t ones are a bit useless, but something like Uncharted for people who jumped ship and want to play it before the next one comes out, There were heaps who jumped ship and then only got to play TLoU for the first time on PS4. If you dont like it then dont buy it, vote with your wallet.

and some of the multi-plat remasters like Batman Arkham or Mass Effect would be more cash grabs since they were on both systems.

There is nothing wrong with remasters of good games, the s**t ones are a bit useless, but something like Uncharted for people who jumped ship and want to play it before the next one comes out, There were heaps who jumped ship and then only got to play TLoU for the first time on PS4. If you dont like it then dont buy it, vote with your wallet.

and some of the multi-plat remasters like Batman Arkham or Mass Effect would be more cash grabs since they were on both systems.

Problem is I am doing this, there's just way too many idiots out there who are too easily parted with their cash!

Lazy logic.

One person not buying HD remakes won't stop companies making them. Which won't stop me complaining about their laziness.

New ideas > HD 'renovations' of old ideas.

I also have a problem with so many bloody Lego games but they must have a ruddy massive audience so they'll occupy the preorder lists I would prefer to prune.

edit: My only defence of Nintendo's HD remakes is that they are solely for a portable handheld rather than a proper next-gen console.

Last edited:
ok so f**k those guys who didnt have X console last gen, they dont deserve to play the first X games in a series. :rolleyes:

Exclusives are bad, yes. They are indeed '* you's to people who don't own that particular console. The Uncharted remaster doesn't allow Xbox, PC or Wii gamers a chance to play, just the minuscule cross section of people who didn't own a PS3 but own a PS4... How chivalrous.

Exclusives are bad, yes. They are indeed '**** you's to people who don't own that particular console. The Uncharted remaster doesn't allow Xbox, PC or Wii gamers a chance to play, just the minuscule cross section of people who didn't own a PS3 but own a PS4... How chivalrous.

There is nothing long with 1st party exclusives, they are what make the consoles and most of them wouldnt get made at 3rd party studios.

But its unfair to not let all the people who went from 360 to PS4 to not let them play Uncharted a game they may have herd was amazing and throw them into the deep end with Uncharted 4. Im all for re-releasing the best of the first party games. and would be against remasters of things like Killzone or LBP.

And its not like Naughty Dog have just stopped making Uncharted 4 for a year to make remasters they are done by another studio, most of the time studios that only make ports or remaster games so the other studio isnt missing out an making new games. [TLoU Remaster was made by ND but the team that did the DLC while others moved to Uncharted IIRC]

With how far back sony started last gen and took them so long to catch up, heaps missed out on playing Uncharted. This time sony are starting with a huge lead and would release a remaster of the Uncharted trilogy to expose new gamers to the series before Uncharted 4. Its selfish to think they dont deserve to play the past games because they didnt own the right console.You can be against all remasters thats fine, but this gen is not the first time its happened, and they are not doing it to the entire back catalog just the award winning games that make the studios so trusted.

But its unfair to not let all the people who went from 360 to PS4 to not let them play Uncharted a game they may have herd was amazing and throw them into the deep end with Uncharted 4.
How is it unfair. Its not like they have a choice of one console and one console only. They could have a gotten a PS3 if they wanted to play it that badly. They are not expensive these days.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, i'm all for this and will be buying day 1.

Last edited:
You do realise how utterly flawed this logic is when in the same breath you say there's nothing wrong with exclusives? :D

many of the Exclusives only get funded because they dont need to sell the same amount as AAA games so they can take more risks. and when the studio makes its name they can make more risky IP's. and the consoles are made by the first party studios. do you think Nintendo would still be in the home console market if they had to make Mario for PS3/360 when the Wii was released?

Last gen Sony focused on story, MS were all about shooters and racing. First party studios make the consoles. with out them there is no innovation and only 1 console up against PC. and PC games would also suffer because the money in the console market lets AAA games get funded.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back