Eagles fans - Who do you go for next week?

Who will you be backing next week?

• Bloods

Votes: 46 62.2%
  • Frockers

Votes: 28 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dajesmac

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 9, 2009
Manchester
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Demons, Liverpool
Then again I'm the king of ******* s**t calls after thinking Sydney would be good enough to beat Richmond.

INSANE

Club Legend
Jan 28, 2009
deranged
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Arjen Robben
Never thought I'd say this being a non-cats fan from Geelong, but I hope they win. Since moving back to Geelong I found you can't help but bump into them in Cafes in Highton (anyone from Geelong reading this will know) and they seem more down to earth than the city folk clubs.

Sep 16, 2006
AFL Club
West Coast
Just have a feeling the Dockers will blitz them next week which would make it hard for them.

If they make it, then the Hawks won't. Is my moderately confident call.
I had the same prediction. While Hawks and Sydney beat the s**t out of each other in a PF at the MCG, Fremantle will smack a hapless Geelong with relative ease.

Commenting in a thread where a mod says not to is clearly trolling.

To be fair to ferntree it wasn't in the OP or the thread title. I had to go hunting for swannies' comment and found it on page 2.

Thread title has been changed to avoid further dramas.

swannies

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Minor Comp Winner Armchair Endzone Participant
Oct 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Everton
To be fair to ferntree it wasn't in the OP or the thread title. I had to go hunting for swannies' comment and found it on page 2.

Thread title has been changed to avoid further dramas.
And I wonder why the guys at work, oh and home, FiveStrings, have trouble understanding me.. :D I keep saying my dialect of English is different. Thanks for clarifying though.

Jul 24, 2012
Newcastle
AFL Club
West Coast
Jumping on the Freo bandwagon. I hate Sydney..... also, I don't buy into this 'we have to hate freo' mentality. I just enjoy trolling them, but realistically, it doesn't bother me if they win a flag....
I completely agree. Never really got the Freo hate and would certainly rather a WA team take the flag over another interstate side. More of a brotherly rivalry.

Also especially because we have the wood over them three times over :D

Back