Eagles fans - Who do you go for next week?

Who will you be backing next week?

• Bloods

Votes: 46 62.2%
  • Frockers

Votes: 28 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain Awkward

Take a walk
Apr 27, 2014
AFL Club
West Coast
Could you imagine a Norf v Freo Grand Final?

Ross Lyon looking up at the podium as Brad Scott triumphantly holds the Premiership Cup aloft. How did that guy beat me?

Alright, I'm on board the Norf train too. Go Norf!

#believeinscott

Jul 23, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Support Freo...

202172_cgeu-21k-be-Dafuqknr.jpg

This will be the second game all year I will go for the Swannies, no doubt they will let me down again.

Could you imagine a Norf v Freo Grand Final?

Ross Lyon looking up at the podium as Brad Scott triumphantly holds the Premiership Cup aloft. How did that guy beat me?

Alright, I'm on board the Norf train too. Go Norf!

#believeinscott

Or we win and Brad cries that they didn't close the roof.

I'm staying here by the way ...it's nice and quiet, and with posters like pants, strings and Keyse ...I'm better looking and smarter than the average poster (damn you and your model looks Swannie)

byebyexenxen

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Return the Wings Donor WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 2, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Scorchers
Or we win and Brad cries that they didn't close the roof.

I'm staying here by the way ...it's nice and quiet, and with posters like pants, strings and Keyse ...I'm better looking and smarter than the average poster (damn you and your model looks Swannie)

Mr Fivey is good looking!!!!!!!

Small Moves

Premiership Player
Aug 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Texans, Texas A&M, Rockets
Suck a huge dick Fremantle. Same with Essendon.

This weekend has been great. All we need now is for Port to come out and whack Richmond.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jun 11, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
This is all really a bit sad guys.

This is nothing compared to the ludicrous s**t Freo fans come up with to justify the clubs poor record after 20 years in the competition, not to mention the countless attacks on our club even when we're not playing each other. You might want to take a good hard look at yourselves before you come in here and start casting dispersions. If not, you can always go hang out on the disturbingly titled Facebook page "Freo Dockers-Pride Of The West" and talk about all your achievements as a club. ;)

madfx

All Australian
Apr 7, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
* sydney and definitely * freo (the support WA team can go eat a bag of dicks, purple dickheads are the sworn enemy). Legitimate drug cheats out so there's a win. Didn't mind richmond until cotchin said the cox coward punch was "a good thing" and i realised i only liked them because of their song. I'm hoping for hawks or port, they're both s**t but the best of a big bunch of campaigners

swannies

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Minor Comp Winner Armchair Endzone Participant
Oct 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Everton
I might be wrong, but I reckon Spoken4's post was a bit tongue in cheek and a bit of a stir. ;)

Fremantle "No excuses" Football Club*

*Except did you see the umpires! And the conditions weren't great. Plus the injuries, and let's not even mention the flight being delayed and the short turnaround we had a few weeks ago. The draw we got was too tough as well, and we're still recovering from being shafted by the AFL when we started in 1995.

Small Moves

Premiership Player
Aug 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Texans, Texas A&M, Rockets
Has anyone seen the post about the result on Perthnow? It has just turned into a discussion about West Coast. Man those flogs are jealous.

madfx

All Australian
Apr 7, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Is it possible you can somehow contain the Freagles who wish us good luck and s**t to your own board? Want nothing but scorn and contempt out of you ****s, the way it should be.
this campaigner right here knows the drill... now * off!

May 8, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Is it possible you can somehow contain the Freagles who wish us good luck and s**t to your own board? Want nothing but scorn and contempt out of you ****s, the way it should be.

We have our fair share of flogs just like every other board. I guess its a question for your mods.
While I hope you go out in straight sets I do wish we were playing finals too :(

Back