Eagles fans - Who do you go for next week?

Who will you be backing next week?

• Bloods

Votes: 46 62.2%
  • Frockers

Votes: 28 37.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Could you imagine a Norf v Freo Grand Final?

Ross Lyon looking up at the podium as Brad Scott triumphantly holds the Premiership Cup aloft. How did that guy beat me?

Alright, I'm on board the Norf train too. Go Norf!

#believeinscott

What happened to you guys? You used to be cool, it used to be about lolling at Norf :(

Is there really nobody other than Brad Scott who has to be doing the lofting?

We have our fair share of flogs just like every other board. I guess its a question for your mods.
While I hope you go out in straight sets I do wish we were playing finals too :(

Unfortunately it's probably hard to justify banning well wishers, I may be in power soon so I'll be flaunting that kind of authority shortly :thumbsu:

Yeah finals are pretty sweet, except when you lose in week 1.

What happened to you guys? You used to be cool, it used to be about lolling at Norf :(

Is there really nobody other than Brad Scott who has to be doing the lofting?

Tonight it was a question of the lesser of two evils and in this case it was Norf. I'm glad the Bombers got some justice and I hope there is more to come.

Unfortunately it's probably hard to justify banning well wishers, I may be in power soon so I'll be flaunting that kind of authority shortly :thumbsu:

Yeah finals are pretty sweet, except when you lose in week 1.

The thing is that Freo will learn from this and be better for it (damn it). I think you will beat either Richmond or Port. Although Port might give you a shake if your mob isn't prepared. Either way, I think the Hawks might have you over there. I ******* love the finals.

The thing is that Freo will learn from this and be better for it (damn it). I think you will beat either Richmond or Port. Although Port might give you a shake if your mob isn't prepared. Either way, I think the Hawks might have you over there. I ******* love the finals.

My thinking as well, have thought all year that the Hawks are probably a 2-3 goal better side than us when push comes to shove. Hopefully there are a couple of upsets to spice up the finals this year, only the 1 reasonable game so far imo. I'm sure you guys would have loved today but not sure it was a great spectacle for a neutral, not that I can judge it.

Is it possible you can somehow contain the Freagles who wish us good luck and s**t to your own board? Want nothing but scorn and contempt out of you ****s, the way it should be.
Well riteo, have I got a plan for you? Why don't we make a Freagles Board and ban both sets of limp wristed supporters who want to lovingly embrace and blow kisses at each other to that board? Do we have a deal? ;)

*shakes fist* get off my dang lawn!

2e0v2mx.gif

My thinking as well, have thought all year that the Hawks are probably a 2-3 goal better side than us when push comes to shove. Hopefully there are a couple of upsets to spice up the finals this year, only the 1 reasonable game so far imo. I'm sure you guys would have loved today but not sure it was a great spectacle for a neutral, not that I can judge it.

Given it was wet and both teams are very strong defensively I wasn't expecting much but I thought it was a pretty good game.

Is it possible you can somehow contain the Freagles who wish us good luck and s**t to your own board? Want nothing but scorn and contempt out of you ****s, the way it should be.

You'll get that unless you are playing Carlton and Essendon. Be stuffed if i'll support those pricks, especially the campaigners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could just redirect them to the WAFL board, nobody ever goes there anyway ;)
That would annoy me though, because I'd have to ready their lovey dovey drivel the 2-3 times a week I do go on there. Oh, and I like to sit around on my own.

That would annoy me though, because I'd have to ready their lovey dovey drivel the 2-3 times a week I do go on there. Oh, and I like to sit around on my own.

Exactly why I suggested it my good man :)

You'll get that unless you are playing Carlton and Essendon. Be stuffed if i'll support those pricks, especially the campaigners

I find myself hating other teams more and more these days, two good selections there and I personally would have to throw in Geelong, Sydney and Norf on top of them. There would be nothing greater to re-light the fuse between our supporters bases than meeting in the finals where lasting hatred is formed.

It's a worrying kind of quasi-truce we've established recently and it stems directly from your once mighty club being so decidedly mediocre (I could be harsher) in recent years. Get your s**t together ffs. Either bottom out completely and spoon it the * up so I can cry with derision or get back to the top(ish) again.

Still, * Freagles.

It's a worrying kind of quasi-truce we've established recently and it stems directly from your once mighty club being so decidedly mediocre (I could be harsher) in recent years. Get your s**t together ffs. Either bottom out completely and spoon it the **** up so I can cry with derision or get back to the top(ish) again.

Still, **** Freagles.

Them truths, to the core :(

At the start I felt sorry for you that you copped it bad from the umps. Then tonight I'm happy because there is a snowflakes chance in hell of you winning the flag now.

3 - 0

At the start I felt sorry for you that you copped it bad from the umps. Then tonight I'm happy because there is a snowflakes chance in hell of you winning the flag now.

3 - 0

We're gonna do a West Coast 2006 on the competition!!!

Your best chance at doing that would have been if you had played Geelong in the PF after next week. After all, Adelaide were our bunnys back then and I think thats a big reason why we made the GF after losing a QF.

and the fact we were a pretty good team :rolleyes:

and the fact we were a pretty good team :rolleyes:
We were carried by an amazing midfield, our forward line was a dogs breakfast and our defence was average. We also won our flag in an even year, Adelaide being the only team who stood out (won 8 or so in a row at one point, average wining margin 70 or 80 points, referred to as the 'Crobots') but were cruelled by injury. We should be thankful that Geelong didn't pull their heads in that year, as we all saw what they could do when they managed to a year later in 2007.

I might stir up a few here but I thought our PF team in 2011 was a better team than what we had in 2006.

Anyone from WA should be supporting Freo. So sick of Geelong hawthorn and Sydney. If it's not a derby or if it doesn't negatively effect us go Freo

Why not, any eagles hatred towards freo (outside of Derbies) is like big brother who doesn't want to see little brother succeed. Would you rather the swans, hawks or cats?

Back