Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts: Preliminary Final - Sydney vs North Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also guys, having not watched a heap of the Swannies in the 2nd half of the year, can you tell me how often those 4 are on the ground in the forward line together? If it more of a rotation thing with 3 at a time or do you often load up with the all of them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've got him as the 7th defender as in the freo match, where he played on and off opponents all day and did the third man up. Either that or firrito performs that role and grima goes to Reid.
I can almost guarantee little brother won't go straight to big brother. Too much pressure.

Also guys, having not watched a heap of the Swannies in the 2nd half of the year, can you tell me how often those 4 are on the ground in the forward line together? If it more of a rotation thing with 3 at a time or do you often load up with the all of them?

Reid from what l watched against Freo is a Mr. Fix it Man/Swingman that goes between Forward and looseman in defence when needed in red time of quarters, Goodes goes between wing and forward and presents up as an option up the field during kick outs and Tippett and Franklin go between CHF and FF, from what l saw. Franklin looked sharped for the most part, but Goodes and Reid are a bit hit and miss (based on the Freo game, so don't hang me) and Tippett seems to be start clunking them again, very dangerous.

I can almost guarantee little brother won't go straight to big brother. Too much pressure.

Will at times though, will be fascinating. Tippett on Reid is interesting because Tippett is more suited to the gorilla forwards, he did well against Pav.

THIRTEEN!!!!

THIRTEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit - what the hell let's have a stroll down memory lane.

Is it just me or does Buddy look really weird in brown and gold now.

Grima was on Hawkins quite a lot last week and I thought this is a really bad match up. Now I hope he goes to Tippett. Grima 192cm 94kg vs Kurt 202cm 104kg. I'm imagining some space with Kurt running into it and the ball arriving nice and high...

Is it just me or does Buddy look really weird in brown and gold now.
Ha!

I was thinking the same actually. Red and white definitely suits him.
And in a rare attack of magnanimity, can I just say what a chromatically-pleasing clash it's going to be tomorrow night.

Red and white Vs blue and white. A feast for the eyes when Swans and Kangas meet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Firitto , now there is another sniping Dog, I remember him and that other untalented dog in Rawlings dropping their knees in to Paul Williams in Canberra. In fact Firitto is like Steven Baker, no good

A bit like Zac "I am just a bit clumsy" Dawson he doesn't exactly cover himself in glory does he?

Reid from what l watched against Freo is a Mr. Fix it Man/Swingman that goes between Forward and looseman in defence when needed in red time of quarters, Goodes goes between wing and forward and presents up as an option up the field during kick outs and Tippett and Franklin go between CHF and FF, from what l saw. Franklin looked sharped for the most part, but Goodes and Reid are a bit hit and miss (based on the Freo game, so don't hang me) and Tippett seems to be start clunking them again, very dangerous.

Reid's touch has been a bit off, looking forward to him clunking them again tomorrow night.
Goodes always brings his best to the big games.
It has all the makings of a horror show for North, our midfield are well rested and primed, our forwards will be unstoppable if they get on a roll.

Seriously? Or are you talking high 40's

Well there are PAX's in the 48,000 mark already. That doesn't include stadium members, never has. There is approx 75,000 seats (which is about 62,000 public sale and 13,000 members give and take). Lets assume half those members show up, that is 55,000.

Well there are PAX's in the 48,000 mark already. That doesn't include stadium members, never has. There is approx 75,000 seats (which is about 62,000 public sale and 13,000 members give and take). Lets assume half those members show up, that is 55,000.
I want to believe, but there's no way we'll get near the 57k against Collingwood and they had 15k supporters there..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back