Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts: Rd 22 - Sydney v Western Bulldogs @ ES 24th Aug 3:20

Status
Not open for further replies.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
No one was due to write up a preview so thought I'd get this started.

Hope Kennedy pulls up okay.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
10k Posts Pokemon is Life Meet-Up Master Pantskyle Podcaster WCE Wings Guernsey Casey Tutungi Future Fund
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
For once there is a roof so no more weather posts!!!

Bird is fine ran into him after the game just a precaution. Kennedy they think is a twinge/grade 1. Was lucky to be in the rooms.

Omg my sister is so happy she got a photo with Luke Parker. He was so happy she got her 2nd clearance during the week. It was funny as all my sister cared about was Parkers game

Bird is fine ran into him after the game just a precaution. Kennedy they think is a twinge/grade 1. Was lucky to be in the rooms.

Omg my sister is so happy she got a photo with Luke Parker. He was so happy she got her 2nd clearance during the week. It was funny as all my sister cared about was Parkers game

Bird out after hit from dons fan

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Bird has done his PCL and in doubt for next week - from the presser.

vonn

Bigfooty Legend
Sep 29, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Isnt PCL season over?

He could still play out the game though, but that's what I thought too when I read the article.

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
Isnt PCL season over?

Depends on how bad it is, but not always. PCL is what Goodes did in 04 (played next week) and 2012 GF (played out game as a decoy and if it was a Prelim I doubt he would of played the next week)

Seeing as he played out the game it would seem to be a minor one.

Jan 13, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
I think with Bird it comes down to whether he strained, tore, or knocked it. It didn't really look that bad but who knows. If he copped a knock on it that can really hurt but they did seem to have concerns re stability. If he's strained or torn it I'm not sure he can come up. He's an in and under type who needs to be able to stop and prop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back