Unofficial Preview Early Thoughts - Sydney Swans vs Hawthorn Grand Final Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not worried about ted short term surprised some are, he was no different to normal, defenders can defenders can look bad way more easily than anywhere else, long term different story.

Hope reg is ok, presume he may be sore at the very least,

Reid played his best game in a while and got hurt, still got in the way early, we can cover him thats for sure

Im not worried about ted short term surprised some are, he was no different to normal, defenders can defenders can look bad way more easily than anywhere else, long term different story.

Hope reg is ok, presume he may be sore at the very least,

Reid played his best game in a while and got hurt, still got in the way early, we can cover him thats for sure

Grundy will be jabbed up similar to Richards in 2012 when he did his ankle in the prelim, Reid meh plenty of options to cover him.

Its a GF it will be take something drastic for a player to miss.

Some food for thought, here is the 2012 to now ins and outs for the GFs (going on that Reid will be OK):

OUT: Johnson, Mattner, O'Keefe, LRT, Mumford, Bolton, Morton
IN: Rampe, Rohan, McGlyyn, Franklin, Cunningham, Tippett, Llyod

Parker also moved from the sub to starting 18. We have more pace and a more potent attacking 50

Reid looked pretty happy after the game , unless it is structural damage he wont be missing the GF lets be honest.

If he was to miss it would be Towers come in imo

If Hawthorn win i would rather Mitchell in the side Towers will have no impact in the game against that defence, if Port win reckon Longmire will go with Towers for pace.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reguardless of the outcome of tomorrow's game I think you guys should be congratulated on yet another fantastic year and a very well deserved GF appearance. The amount of crap your boys have copped from round 1 all season has been unjustified, Goodes, Franklin all that crap, none of it. I won't lie it's really painful watching that 23 run around but that guy still brings a massive smile to my face. Sit back and enjoy what will be another bumper game tomorrow night.

Congrats and all the best.

As an AR lover you always want a great GF. Our two teams have delivered that in spades recently.

I think the offield stuff has overtaken what AR is all about in the last 10 years. Your post gives me hope footy will still win out over media fuelled negativity. Especially the kind that has created a seeming hysteria between our two supporter bases :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Reid isn't going to miss the Grand Final. We will go in unchanged.
If he's not 100% he may miss... All depends on how far away from 100% he is. He looked ok after the game though & Horse seemed confident. I'm expecting the team to go in unchanged...

Love being a Melbourneite Grand final week Its awesome. Weather is going to be sensational all week with a top of 21 Saturday (clearing shower). Its going to be a MASSIVE week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back