East Fremantle Sharks Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

1233628_10151659853499037_236636636_n.png

GO THE SHARKS. A win tomorrow will cement a top 4 spot and prolly a first semi against East Perth

Shoulda,woulda,coulda. At least finished with a win

So close least we beat the best side in the comp. If we hadn't have dropped that game against swans we would have went on to win the grand final i reckon.. Well thats our window closed now as come next year east perth and Peel are gonna be full of AFL players and cant see anyone beating them for the next few years until the WAFL again realises its killing the competition.

So close least we beat the best side in the comp. If we hadn't have dropped that game against swans we would have went on to win the grand final i reckon.. Well thats our window closed now as come next year east perth and Peel are gonna be full of AFL players and cant see anyone beating them for the next few years until the WAFL again realises its killing the competition.

Interesting comment there MM about EF "would have gone on to win the GF if they got into the finals"! o_O
EF didnt beat Swans at all this year & also had losing records against the other finals teams in C, WP & EP! :oops:

Interesting comment there MM about EF "would have gone on to win the GF if they got into the finals"! o_O
EF didnt beat Swans at all this year & also had losing records against the other finals teams in C, WP & EP! :oops:

We only played you guys twice. round 1 and again the other week.. The fixtures was wierd this year. Beating Claremont tho showed me we could have taken out the Grandfinal because they are the form side in the competition and will prolly take out the premiership again.

We only played you guys twice. round 1 and again the other week.. The fixtures was wierd this year. Beating Claremont tho showed me we could have taken out the Grandfinal because they are the form side in the competition and will prolly take out the premiership again.

Claremont had absolutely nothing to play for in that game being 4 games clear on top of the ladder!
EF had their chance to prove to all & sundry the week before against SD that they deserved to play finals footy but failed badly MM!

Claremont had absolutely nothing to play for in that game being 4 games clear on top of the ladder!
EF had their chance to prove to all & sundry the week before against SD that they deserved to play finals footy but failed badly MM!

Dude im just reflecting on what could have been. I think every die hard supporter does that when you finish so close to making the finals.

i think the Stephen's became the first father and son to win the Lyn medal.. I think his father won it back in 1969.

They say it was a 'thin' draft this year. They're probably right- only 4 East Freo boys selected, way down from the usual 17 or so!

All the very best of success to Patrick Cripps, Jonathan Marsh, Jarrad Jansen, and Aliir Aliir.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else like the new jumper as much as me? :thumbsu: As much as I liked the shark, it was more of an ice hockey logo, and I prefer a traditional emblem.

Not that it was a reason for the change, but the new jumper should prevent the usual clash with East Perth.

setwidth200-new-jumper.png

Anyone else like the new jumper as much as me? :thumbsu: As much as I liked the shark, it was more of an ice hockey logo, and I prefer a traditional emblem.

Not that it was a reason for the change, but the new jumper should prevent the usual clash with East Perth.

agreed on all counts, loved the shark jersey but this one is pure class, i really wish sponsors would piss off from the frontof jumpers in the WAFL though

anyone know if the club will be having somewhat of a 'clearance' sale with the shark jumpers?

anyone know if the club will be having somewhat of a 'clearance' sale with the shark jumpers?

Yes. The annual report edition of the club magazine (received in the mail yesterday) included a flyer stating that a number of products can be purchased at reduced prices until Friday 20th. Jumpers reduced from $85 to $50, from memory (and youth ones cheaper still). A lot of other clothing items are reduced as well.

On your other point about sponsors, I agree that some of the logos etc on jumpers are unsightly... but the whole point of being a sponsor is to get recognition for your business name, so it needs to be seen! I'd like to see them go as well, from an aesthetic point of view, but I prefer to know that the club is getting revenue from sponsorship.

Yes. The annual report edition of the club magazine (received in the mail yesterday) included a flyer stating that a number of products can be purchased at reduced prices until Friday 20th. Jumpers reduced from $85 to $50, from memory (and youth ones cheaper still). A lot of other clothing items are reduced as well.

On your other point about sponsors, I agree that some of the logos etc on jumpers are unsightly... but the whole point of being a sponsor is to get recognition for your business name, so it needs to be seen! I'd like to see them go as well, from an aesthetic point of view, but I prefer to know that the club is getting revenue from sponsorship.

Yeah, I know there is a need for sponsors to dominate the jumpers at State League level and like you its good for me to know EFFC are raking in a decent amount of money from as many avenue's as possible, more just a purely a selfish aesthetic desire to see them off the front, but i must say whilst i hate looking at sponsors on the front I must say they haven't totally screwed it up with the new jumper, the classic design isn't compromised and the clubs insignia is well presented.
Might have to get onto ordering a 'shark' jumper whilst the prices are sweet, in 20 years time we'll look back at that as an awesome retro jumper I reckon.

... which is why we are probably so happy to see this 'retro' jumper come back.

A more classical and a much better design than the newly-obsolete version. All I need to know is when the new ones can be purchased!

yeah good point

FANTASTIC JUMPER. I would go as far to say thats the best Jumper in Australia

Remove this Banner Ad

Back