East Fremantle Sharks Supporters Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

An interesting note from the game was that in the second half the Sharks equalled a WAFL record for the “most goals kicked by a single team in a second half without kicking a behind.

After a lot of games with poor goal kicking that game against swans shows what needs to be done. Forget about structures and all that new crap.

Totally agree andana, kick straight for goal and it's amazing what the end result can be. Wish EF could SD most weeks TBH, for some reason the boys have their kicking boots on when they play the black ducks . The team now need to back up the Cl and SD wins in the derby on monday. SF when on song are a very damaging team, good ruck, good mids, mixture of tall and small options up fron and dependable fellas up back. Yeah they got done by SD and Subi the last two games but on their day they get a lot of the footy and give their forwards plenty of inside 50's to kick goals from.

EF defence played really well v SD forwards, maybe played above themselves but they are going to have to do that most weeks with no Howlett, no Dodd and now Jupp out injured with a busted jaw for 4 - 6 weeks. Chartres and Williamson especially have been great and consistent so far, Dorotich has potential just needs to keep developing.....Read is steady and just gets on with the job, whilst fellas like BOB, MacNamara and Stephen provide the experience and nous. EF forwards with Hampson back hopefully will make more of the inside 50s that the likes of ROB, Anthony, Henson, Dalziell and Schleicher provide each game. Perham, Lester-Smith and Ellis are more than capable to kick bags on any given day, hopefully Hampson's presence can take some pressure off them on the goal kicking front.....score a win v SF and EF head off into the bye 4/2.....with WP and Perth left to play to complete the first part of the season.

You need a whole thread for the 5 Shark supporters on BF?:D

Just jokes....I think East Freo will be around the 4 - 6th mark this year. They will have plenty of AFL players coming in and out of the side which could destabilise them but they have some good youngsters from their reserves premiership side of 2008 coming through.

Good luck to Ol Easts.
Add another sharks fan to that lol Mossstreetshark is back in town

Derbies are up and down we normally win at fremantle oval and the dogs win at shark ark so hope we can win again at their ground come on sharks.

good way to enter the bye being 4-2, McGough should also be back after the bye, ex Freo rookie Howson should up and playing to, touch wood Jupp is back playing before the next derby. Excellent efforts by Read on Saunders, Stephen on D'Ollio and Chartres on Sellar up back, also BOB provided great drive from half back from all reports. Anthony was kept under close wraps, whilst ROB spent more time than usual in the forward line, so great effort by the other mids to keep feeding the forwards all day. Pity EF 4.7 3rd quarter to SF 2.0 kept SF in the contest, could of easily came back and bitten EF in the arse.....

gonna find the going hard up at the cardies home ground
I don't know. I was at the game on Saturday and we were woeful for two and a half quarters. If the weather is bad and you get a lead I can't see your midfield capitulating like the Ferals did. You guys have a lot of big blokes through the guts.

qjg6cxj3ee8q-400px.jpg

I don't know. I was at the game on Saturday and we were woeful for two and a half quarters. If the weather is bad and you get a lead I can't see your midfield capitulating like the Ferals did. You guys have a lot of big blokes through the guts.

Yea the weather is terrible and we are due for a loss going by the way we played last week. Our big guys stand up well in the dry weather. especially big Youngy. but at the moment we trail you guys by 20 points. Cant see us turning it around but hey u never know stanger things have happened

(Log in to remove this ad.)

sad couple of weeks for east freo. first Dalziel retires and today Malaxos has stepped down as coach. Inner rumblings tell me there has been a disagreement with steve and a few of the senior players. Neil lester_smith will prollt be the caretaker coach for the rest of the season.

Can't kick straight. Can't play more than one quarter of good footy per game. Sack the coach.
If we don't win this week we may end up eighth.

Heard Brad Dodd will coach
Yea its doddy. my information was incorrect

Remove this Banner Ad

Back