Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 19 HQ - larrikin wins the Wally Medal!

Remove this Banner Ad

The 'chawk' board...whereby we get to see who is doing the most rabble-rousing and rock-throwing!
Chawk%20Board_zpsfsljr1vf.jpg

It has taken me 2 hours. Creating a photobucket account, tallying and much, much more!
I will do the total later, this whole thing took too much time!!!

1 is good. 1 lets us know you're still breathing.

5 is better. 5 means you're even keeping up with the thread!

10 is great. 10 means you've spotted the enemy's weak spots and enjoy poking them with a big stick.

21 means you're bitter and cranky and have a lot of anger that needs letting out. That's OK, you're in good company here.

Congrats this week to:
jackenny

Would be good to see more of:
MightyDons4 , you seemed pretty good at first sight to me!

Bad luck Hawks, you were tremendous both on and off the field.

The way you've transformed yourselves off the field is credit to yourselves. I enjoyed the week immensely and feel as though you're one of, if not the best posting unit in the league.

The thread was great, and I hope you all agree.

Keep up the good work and all the best for the rest of the season. I can't remember if we face off again, but I truly hope so.
Why do you have to be so damn nice "off the field?" Haha, great stuff by the Royals as always :thumbsu:

Oh, and you need to add GutsyBug as well :p Effort appreciated though ;)
I know what you go through each week when you create it... would you like me to help out? Perhaps I do it every second week (hopefully with better looking presentation, which I now know how to do) or every week? Eagle? Eagle are you there? Mr Eagle

Last edited:
I know what you go through each week when you create it... would you like me to help out? Perhaps I do it every second week (hopefully with better looking presentation, which I now know how to do) or every week?

Actually, having someone to help with the numbers would be useful. I can tidy up the tallies when it's my week.

But first, I must teach you the shortcut to getting post counts so you don't go spare re-reading match threads :D Go into any page of the match thread, then open up the search box by clicking in it at the top-right of screen. Select 'Search this thread only' and then put in a player's name under 'Posted by member'. Hit the search button, and you get the results screen. At the bottom of the results screen is a count of how many search results there were - and that's that player's post count. Much quicker than a manual count!

(and if you want the number font I use, it's Edo.)

Actually, having someone to help with the numbers would be useful. I can tidy up the tallies when it's my week.

But first, I must teach you the shortcut to getting post counts so you don't go spare re-reading match threads :D Go into any page of the match thread, then open up the search box by clicking in it at the top-right of screen. Select 'Search this thread only' and then put in a player's name under 'Posted by member'. Hit the search button, and you get the results screen. At the bottom of the results screen is a count of how many search results there were - and that's that player's post count. Much quicker than a manual count!

(and if you want the number font I use, it's Edo.)
Coolio. But you're telling me this now!!! :mad:;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys if you're still a little nervy and trying to get your confidence up a bit this week is the week to do it. The Furies are a bunch of top blokes and a pleasure to play against. Always enjoy our tussles with this lot.

Guys if you're still a little nervy and trying to get your confidence up a bit this week is the week to do it. The Furies are a bunch of top blokes and a pleasure to play against. Always enjoy our tussles with this lot.

They're a bunch of top blokes... but we don't actually like them or admire them or respect them. Just to clarify :D

I thought this year I would be more active but the first few week of uni have been soul sucking haha.

Hoping once the semester goes on I will be more active :)

#geauxhawks

I thought this year I would be more active but the first few week of uni have been soul sucking haha.

Hoping once the semester goes on I will be more active :)

#geauxhawks

Souls are overrated, but they are a good way for a uni student to make some quick cash.

If anyone cares, Hawks, I'll be inactive till Tuesday, cause I'm on holiday.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back