Official Team Thread East Side Hawks Season 20 Thread - Welcome to the cutlery drawer

Remove this Banner Ad

For this historic season 20, we return to slightly more conventional jumpers. But don't worry, fans and/or haters of hashtags, they're not gone just yet...

East-Side-20h.png

East-Side-20a.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't realise the season was starting so soon. Was there even a pre-season competition?

Didn't realise the season was starting so soon. Was there even a pre-season competition?

Not even close to one. But they're trying to get the season done before Xmas - I think that means okey is Santa but I'm not sure.

Not even close to one. But they're trying to get the season done before Xmas - I think that means okey is Santa but I'm not sure.
When I asked when the deadline was, I wasn't expecting the season to start the next week!

Introducing craigos - the man of 1000 football cliches - as the newest Hawk at Waverley!

Make yourself at home, mate. Hopefully the new season will get life back into the clubrooms yet. For now though, if it's not nailed down, feel free to claim it as your own!

And when you're ready, grit your teeth and dive into the Round 1 match thread:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...st-side-hawks-the-stadium-in-the-sky.1105490/

#geauxhawks

(we say that a lot, btw.)

Introducing craigos - the man of 1000 football cliches - as the newest Hawk at Waverley!

Make yourself at home, mate. Hopefully the new season will get life back into the clubrooms yet. For now though, if it's not nailed down, feel free to claim it as your own!

And when you're ready, grit your teeth and dive into the Round 1 match thread:
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...st-side-hawks-the-stadium-in-the-sky.1105490/

#geauxhawks

(we say that a lot, btw.)

It's an honour to sign with a club that has such history, I've always admired the way the Hawks have gone about it both on and off the field. From what I've been told the fans are the most passionate in the league and I look forward to being cheered, as opposed to jeered by them.

The club is heading in the right direction and I just want to play the role the captain has brought me in for.

p.s. Who shat in my locker? Classic hazing, fair play.

It's an honour to sign with a club that has such history, I've always admired the way the Hawks have gone about it both on and off the field. From what I've been told the fans are the most passionate in the league and I look forward to being cheered, as opposed to jeered by them.

The club is heading in the right direction and I just want to play the role the captain has brought me in for.

p.s. Who shat in my locker? Classic hazing, fair play.

I did, but underneath the s**t was a sugar free cruiser. We (virtually) drink them a lot for some unknown reason.

Oh s**t. I left on Saturday came back today. What a s**t game. s**t. s**t. s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back