Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 17 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

go_hawks_1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well, that sucks. Thanks for the season guys. Have had a great time.

Whatever happens over the off season, thanks for giving me a chance to play for the club again. There was some unfinished business from my first seasons at the Hawks. So I am thankful that I had a chance to repay the faith.

Some of you are the funniest blokes, Itsmyshow, Tarkyn_24, Karnezis_13, PieInTheSky, GutsyBug, Ashton Agar Mr Eagle and larrikin. All of you have made me laugh with at least one of your posts during the season. Made the season a good one.

As for myself, I am unsure what the go is. Have had a number of offers from a number of clubs, new and current ones, which have been tempting. Would be great to help one of those clubs, who are struggling for posters and I can go with the peace of mind that knowing that the Hawks is gonna be in very good hands next season with Karnezis_13 at the helm. It is always gonna be hard act to follow from IMS, but I think Karny can pull it off.

So, I maybe still at the Hawks next season, I maybe elsewhere, but I know I have loved this season here. So thanks! :)

Heart breaking way to finish the season.

I want to thank everyone who supported me during my time as skipper of this great club and look forward to the future premierships starting next season.. In particular, I want to thank Dagless Mr Eagle Tarkyn_24 and more recently Karnezis_13

The new guys that came in over the past few weeks have been fantastic and it was great to see some players really pick up their contributions over the course of the season, I would like to think that I have left the Hawks in a pretty good position to move forward under an exciting young leader for the future.

I will be putting together the B&F over the next few days and hope to have it all ready to roll out at some stage this week.

Thanks again guys.. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back