Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

We are seriously lacking activity this week and it is making me create stupid posts about dropping dragons from heights so they turn into lizards!

:drunk::$:straining:
#notmyfinestmoment
Can't disagree with the lack of activity. I think it had more to do with contrasting posting styles than anything else.

In all honesty, you've probably saved the thread a bit with your posting. You'd definitely have my 3 votes so far. :thumbsu:

Can't disagree with the lack of activity. I think it had more to do with contrasting posting styles than anything else.

In all honesty, you've probably saved the thread a bit with your posting. You'd definitely have my 3 votes so far. :thumbsu:

Oh wow, thanks haha! Not even really sure what I am posting in there this week, just whatever comes to my head for the return fire banter! :)

Karnezis_13 - WHERE ARE YOU TWO LEGGED HORSE?!

I think I've found a worst post than yours Rendered Unsafe. Found this in the celebrity crush thread:
Caro
Caroline-Wilson-628x387.jpg
Ashton Agar mate, I think you've got some explaining to do. :p

I'm a little lost as to where this whole shitting on trees thing came from. Before I make this post though in the match thread, in case any of you were under any illusions, which I certainly hope you are not, I do not s**t under/in/around/in the vicinity of any trees. Just thought I should clear that up.

I'm a little lost as to where this whole shitting on trees thing came from. Before I make this post though in the match thread, in case any of you were under any illusions, which I certainly hope you are not, I do not s**t under/in/around/in the vicinity of any trees. Just thought I should clear that up.
It's okay you don't have to lie to your team mates. ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh you guys. I may be irresponsible in my duties as captain, wholly unreliable and generally slack, but I at the very least get the teams up in time. :D

It'll come after the great sifting through of alerts. Stats will come start of next week doubled up.

Oh you guys. I may be irresponsible in my duties as captain, wholly unreliable and generally slack, but I at the very least get the teams up in time. :D

It'll come after the great sifting through of alerts. Stats will come start of next week doubled up.

Next week?! It's one of the things I look forward to each week! :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back