Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 18 Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry guys haven't been online and bantering much as I have been so busy with my personal life with sick relatives, driving around etc.

Spoiler alert.

Classic win guys! Best of the season, always enjoy playing the Roys and to take the chocolates in a close match just makes it that much sweeter. GOALKICKING PRACTICE THIS WEEK THOUGH! :mad::mad:

We've got the Fighting Furies this week, hopefully we can breeze over those easybeats and cruise to a 3-1 record.

I'll be away from now until probably Thursday night for team selection (and I'll update the posting stats too then) as I'm heading to the Goldest of Coasts for a few days. That's no excuse to knock off training and eat crumpets while I'm gone!

Oh, and as always.

HAWKS MVP

Paging this week's posters to submit their votes for the most valuable player of the round. In a 3-2-1 format, PM me the three posters which you thought were up and about in the match thread and provided great entertainment, and more importantly, value. It is important to note that this award is not based on quantity, as in the posting table enough, but value. We got good buy-in last time around and with increased activity this week I'm looking forward to even more guys sending in votes. Thanks and go the mighty Hawks!

I'm loving the rise and rise and rise of some of our players, on and off the field.

If only there were more than six midfield spots! In all seriousness, team selection is always an open dialogue via PM, so if you've got your eyes on a certain position and I feel like you're doing enough to push yourself into that position I'll give the side a shuffle to get you a run there.

If some of you want to make some of the more unglamorous positions your own and really dominate them, PM me especially, as I can cater for that :D

I am happy to rotate positions early in the season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys, through an unexpected series of events I won't be online for the remainder of this week, ie until Sunday night. Hopefully I can get there for the match. I'll pop into the match thread now but as I'm struggling to post from my phone there's no way I'm getting a team formatted on this thing! I'm going to PM the leadership group with some changes I want and one of those guys will get the goods up. Sorry for abandoning the rising ship but good to see some activity in the thread. :thumbsu:

See you at the game and remember to bring the right shorts this week!

Are the furbies going to rock up this weekend?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back