Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 19 HQ - larrikin wins the Wally Medal!

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I might have to do a chawk board today and later on in the week it seems.

Great job with that Citroin. I'm having a bit of a busy spell lately but I will inevitably pick up my activity lessons as my business decreases.

Top 4 must be the focus for us now. We have won 3 of the last 4 and sit a win away from the top 4 (we have a handy percentage). Let's get the job done.

Great job with that Citroin. I'm having a bit of a busy spell lately but I will inevitably pick up my activity lessons as my business decreases.

Top 4 must be the focus for us now. We have won 3 of the last 4 and sit a win away from the top 4 (we have a handy percentage). Let's get the job done.
Sarcasm is detected.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know, it's time like this when a good leader steps forward and says something inspirational.

Something to focus everyone's mind on the job at hand, help them avoid the pitfalls of dwelling on the negative.

Something that will help bring out the very best in the players when their team needs it the most.

Something that will live on in legend as 'that speech', 'that moment', 'the words that changed everything'.

Whenever you're ready, Tarkyn_24 .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back