Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 19 HQ - larrikin wins the Wally Medal!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Citroin are you counting everyones posts manually?
Naaa. I'm using the "only search this thread" tool.
Do you guys have a maximum post quota of 21 or something?

If so I hope it's something Okey will introduce to the rest of the league real soon.

If not and it's because Citron has no calculator and can only count using his fingers and toes and he has a mutant 6 figured hand than I'm sorry for being insensitive.
Yeah, we can post as much as we like, but in the chawk board we will write down 21 if it's above that number. Just because my plastic surgery went wronrong doesn't mean you have to tease me about it!

It's a good system. I don't feel under pressure to post a ridiculous amount, but I think it's still important that activity is given its due support and kudos in match day threads. Plus, the golden number is twenty-one, and anybody with a name like Jack can appreciate that number.

Hey! Look! It's... that... guy... person...!

(are you any good as a key forward?)
Needed it for SuperCoach so decided to get it back.

Well I was second in the State of Origin Coleman, but we still have Okey and Tarks don't we...? :confused:

Hey fellas! We have a rookie on the line, waiting to get into the side called go you pups. He's tossing up between us and Sin City. Maybe get into the sign up thread and give him a hint about who the best team in the SFA is!

chawkboard5.png

Oooh, numbers. Sorry, #numbers.

We found JT_the_Man 's posts down the back of the couch after last week, and DV2000 joins the blackjack club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome go you pups, and bad luck in the race for those Champions League spots. :p;)
Meh it happens most of the time, like the Dogs losing prelims a lot, I'm used to it.

However with East Side I wanna contribute to a flag here and rain supreme with hashtags

Remove this Banner Ad

Back