Official Team Thread East Side Hawks - Season 19 HQ - larrikin wins the Wally Medal!

Remove this Banner Ad

In an effort to procrastinate and seem slightly self centred, I have produced this graph outlining the correlation between my University workload and my posting stats. A positive for all of us is that as the semester progresses and I realise how far behind I'm getting, the less time I actually have to do things and the more I need to procrastinate, which means I spend more time on here.

Capture.JPG

In an effort to procrastinate and seem slightly self centred, I have produced this graph outlining the correlation between my University workload and my posting stats. A positive for all of us is that as the semester progresses and I realise how far behind I'm getting, the less time I actually have to do things and the more I need to procrastinate, which means I spend more time on here.

View attachment 117581

Have you ever considered overloading? You could get a lot of 'study' done much faster that way...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fo shizzle.

chawkboard6.png

I also note that I've seen a fair bit of scaryness in the past couple of days. Nice :)

#geauxhawks
#excel4life

Why that is a most excellent question. MightyDons4 was last seen shackled to AFL House protesting Essendon's innocence, and Tiger_man322 was sitting there protesting their guilt. Which has a nice balance to it, I think.
You don't sign up to SFA if you don't put in the hard yards at training.......sighssss

Remove this Banner Ad

Back