Official Team Thread East Side Hawks Season 20 Thread - Welcome to the cutlery drawer

Remove this Banner Ad

TheCuzEffect is now officially a Hawk. For the dozens who care, this is awesome news.

In the spirit of Atley, may I say.... DIE FURIES DIE.

Mr CuzEffect, please let me know what jumper number you'd like to wear. Don't be afraid to request something that appears taken if you look at the first post, several people won't notice if their jumper goes missing!

TheCuzEffect is now officially a Hawk. For the dozens who care, this is awesome news.

In the spirit of Atley, may I say.... DIE FURIES DIE.

Mr CuzEffect, please let me know what jumper number you'd like to wear. Don't be afraid to request something that appears taken if you look at the first post, several people won't notice if their jumper goes missing!

18 :cool:

Might suck back a couple of breezers during the cricket tonight and sledge like Warne on the match day thread.

Hello squad!

I would appreciate it if any posters here could take 5-10 minutes out of their time to complete this short survey about the SFA and your experience here. There are some fun questions and some serious ones too in there. Hoping to get as many responses as we can and all personal information is confidential.

The survey can be found here: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/clarkemedia-presents-season-20-survey.1106673/

Thank you,

ClarkeM

For this historic season 20, we return to slightly more conventional jumpers. But don't worry, fans and/or haters of hashtags, they're not gone just yet...

East-Side-20h.png

East-Side-20a.png
Did our sugar-free Vodka Cruiser sponsorship end? :(

Did our sugar-free Vodka Cruiser sponsorship end? :(

They have become the official sponsor of our change rooms. League officials were concerned that the bright colours of the Cruisers would become a distraction on the jumper :)

On the upside, the changerooms are now just a party waiting to happen!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This all too exciting!

Hey Mr Eagle, you know what happens when we find out the initials of your username? Hehehe.

Round 1 was the wake up call we needed to have. Was a solid 4 quarter effort from the boys, we were really good on the track and this result comes as no surprise to the playing group and coaches.

Not sure I enjoyed being in the middle for the song and getting soaked with breezers, haven't been that sticky whilst surrounded by men for some time.

TheCuzEffect , great game, may I suggest a holiday in Broome just to avoid ASADA for the next couple of days :thumbsu:

Round 1 was the wake up call we needed to have. Was a solid 4 quarter effort from the boys, we were really good on the track and this result comes as no surprise to the playing group and coaches.

Not sure I enjoyed being in the middle for the song and getting soaked with breezers, haven't been that sticky whilst surrounded by men for some time.

TheCuzEffect , great game, may I suggest a holiday in Broome just to avoid ASADA for the next couple of days :thumbsu:
Already on it. :cool:

Coming off our first win of the season, and 30 touches and 4 goals? You better believe the confidence is up

2uoSJvO.gif

#geauxhawks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back