HB: Suckling Hodge Birchall
C: Hill Mitchell Smith
HF: Simpkin Gunston Rioli
F: Breust Roughead Puopolo
FOLL: Hale Lewis Burgoyne
I/C from: Hallahan Duryea Langford McEvoy

EMG: Kelly Ceglar Lake

In: B.McEvoy , B.Stratton , M.Hallahan
Out: M.Spangher (Ankle) , L.Shiels (Shoulder) , J.Ceglar (Omitted)

Lake as an emergency is weird, is Clarko going to try the ol' "make a late change" to try and "razzle" the opposition?

What a game to debut in! One of the biggest games there will be this year and he debuts in it!

Good luck Boxer and hopefully he can have an impact, whether he plays a full game or as the sub

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelly is now our emergency as he is not playing in the Box Hill game tonight and it appears the cats have held Jackson Thurlow over.

Hallahan would be odds on to contest the first bounce you'd reckon. Clarkson loves to dump n00bs in the deep end.

I would imagine he'd be the sub
Possibly, although he's not exactly the sort of mid that will give us run when he come on.

Hallahan would be odds on to contest the first bounce you'd reckon. Clarkson loves to dump n00bs in the deep end.
80k crowd, playing an undefeated team who's beaten us 11 of the last 12 outings? More like Clarko just chained an anvil around his neck and dropped him off in the Mariana Trench! :eek:

Who is going to be on Hawkins when Lake is not in the side:(

Just a thought and I might be going out on a limb here, but me thinks that Brian was never playing on Monday.;)
Don't worry about Porkins..

images

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back