Eastern FL - Division 1 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Anderson would feature I'm sure - But you can go way back... Surely Vermont would have some handy inclusions from the easrly 00's...?

Anderson would feature I'm sure - But you can go way back... Surely Vermont would have some handy inclusions from the easrly 00's...?
Mullett's the best of the mids I saw, I only moved to Vic in 07 but talking to all the old boys down there they reckon he's one of the best to ever pull on the jumper

South Croydon have recruited a full forward by the name of Jason Eagle. From what I can see, stuff all has been said about him in the media sector. Well ,let me tell you, after a few rounds, plenty will be said about him( bagged 8 last week in first round) . He will be a huge asset for South Croydon.
He is about 27 and has kicked some 700 goals in his career so far, in high standard comps. He kicked 113 for Shepparton United in 2013 (gvfl) Look out for this guy., only about 6 ft, but built like a brick shithouse,,, massive guns that nearly bust the pigskin when he grabs a mark,not a speccy grabber, but a great lead and strong body in contested marks.left footer as well.

South Croydon have recruited a full forward by the name of Jason Eagle. From what I can see, stuff all has been said about him in the media sector. Well ,let me tell you, after a few rounds, plenty will be said about him( bagged 8 last week in first round) . He will be a huge asset for South Croydon.
He is about 27 and has kicked some 700 goals in his career so far, in high standard comps. He kicked 113 for Shepparton United in 2013 (gvfl) Look out for this guy., only about 6 ft, but built like a brick shithouse,,, massive guns that nearly bust the pigskin when he grabs a mark,not a speccy grabber, but a great lead and strong body in contested marks.left footer as well.
You are spot on stuyd1 i know Lavington and Albury in Ovens and Murray made a big play for him he is a huge inclusion and will kick 100 if the weather stays good for the year.Very glad he didn't come too the O/M

You are spot on stuyd1 i know Lavington and Albury in Ovens and Murray made a big play for him he is a huge inclusion and will kick 100 if the weather stays good for the year.Very glad he didn't come too the O/M

Meat Inspector, thanks mate, appreciate your knowledge on this guy.He commands the good money, but why not, as he has produced the goods for any club he has played for over the past 7 or 8 seasons.No club could say he wasn't worth the dollars.
What surprised me , is that no media reports in the EFL, have mentioned him at all. Just goes to show, some of these so called expert media people are not so expert,,, if they had checked out Eagles playing history, they would of been raving about him.
And as u said, if the weather is not to untoward in Melbourne over the season proper, he should kick 100 plus.

I bet my left aggot that he kicks less than 2 goals against a proper side in Balwyn this week.
Last week, Sth Croydon played Scoresby who we all know isnt even Div 4 standard this year unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not too many suprises in the first week. Lilydale nearly pulled off an upset and would have been disappointed after leading most of the day. Noble Park look bloody strong and still have a couple of big guns to return. Don't see too many getting close to them.

Not too many suprises in the first week. Lilydale nearly pulled off an upset and would have been disappointed after leading most of the day. Noble Park look bloody strong and still have a couple of big guns to return. Don't see too many getting close to them.
Balwyn have them covered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back