Eastern FL - Division 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Lowey is pretty close to the previous $$ just a touch over.

I must admit I was amazed with where he ended up, due to the UFTG limited budget - but not surprised he left. Still conflicted with what I believe he would be costing at Kings, so won't even try to guess. That said I would have thought it would need at a minimum close to where it was.
Petracca is on the amount that Lowey put forward Bobby!

Anyone from Park Orchards a little bit peeved that they lost to the bottom side because of 3 ex-AFL ring-ins? Aaron Davey got cleared from the Murray league but is now headed to Tassie.

I wonder if initial clubs who agree to a one-week clearance ever worry that if the player then decides to go somewhere else, even a rival, that they have no recourse since they cleared them already?

What is stopping Davey going back and playing for another Murray League club against his old team who might have stumped up a big sign-on fee. Where is he going to play out the season?

I'm surprised that no one has commented on the big game of the round with Mitcham and The Basin both undefeated till this round. Mitcham flogged The Basin by 70 points and looks to be well ahead of the competition. Lucky for us GMac doesn't seem to have come across otherwise we would have had about 20 posts about Mitcham since yesterday.
Have to say though, Mitcham looked pretty good up until the finals last year.

Gmac is looking after his mum at the moment, she had a bad fall a few weeks ago and broke some ribs

Surprised that he hasn't found this forum though

Noticed an interesting "in" for Heathmont last Friday in Mick Aitken. Cant have lost too much after a few years off as finished with a lazy 10

Everyone has played each other once and the ladder looks pretty well representative of the season so far.

Couple of big games coming up on the weekend. Mitcham v Templestowe, these guys have had some ding-dong match-ups over the last couple of years, Mitcham are undefeated but Templestowe have just started to hit their straps with Murphy coming into a team that was already running pretty well. Should be a cracker.

The other big game is at the bottom end of the table where Whitehorse take on Chirnside Park. Whoever loses will be favourites for relegation. I think Whitehorse are staring down the barrel with Chirnside's results improving throughout the season.

Sth belgrave v The Basin should be a cracker too, but I'm tipping The Basin to end Sth Belgrave's 4 on the trot.

Finals contenders and relegation favourites will be at short odds after this week. Plenty of jostling for position to be done for the top 5, but can't see anyone other than Mitcham finishing top.

Everyone have a look at this http://www.foxfootyclubrewards.com.au/

If your club has done a community initiative (raised money for something etc) then you can become part of this program and win prizes like meeting senior AFL coaches, having a coaching seminar, or training at AFL clubs headquarters.

Entries close this Sunday so get onto it! No catch or anything

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kouta to play a one-off game for Scoresby against Boronia on Sunday 24th April

G'day all,
Sorry to spam but Richmond Central's practice match on the 19th of March has been cancelled and we're on the lookout for an away game. If your team is looking for a game on the 19th and has access to a ground, please private message me and let me know.
Good luck for 2016

From Templestowe: "Brian Lake, the 3 time Hawthorn Premiership player has signed on to play our Season opener against The Basin on Saturday April 9th at Templestowe Reserve."

Templestowe have a strong enough list to win it in 2016 (& they really should). IMO would be better off concentrating on that rather than one-off specials, but I guess it does get there name in lights for a week.

Templestowe have a strong enough list to win it in 2016 (& they really should). IMO would be better off concentrating on that rather than one-off specials, but I guess it does get there name in lights for a week.

Hey Bobby, I agree with you. But let me tell you he will be better value than Kouta, Tarrant etc. I'm guessing there are a few Hawks supporters in that area plus he only knows one way. The crowd will be entertained that's for sure.

Be interesting to see how Warrandyte go this yr, lost a lot of depth apparently (26 players was the number thrown around yesterday). There 1s didn't look too different from last yr but wasn't much in the 2s to call on if they get some injuries

Springvale Districts (Div 2 SFL) are looking for a practice match for either Friday April 1st (NIGHT) or Saturday April 2nd (DAY)

Seniors & Reserves. @ our ground

Please send any enquiries to 0423 332 068

Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back