Eastern football div 4 2014

Remove this Banner Ad

How s**t at football do you have to be to not get paid at park orchards?

Seriously, why start a team in the most footy club dense area in Victoria?

Friars 3rds rejects playing ones... Club will be gone within 5 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EFL >>>>>> DAYLIGHT>>>> VAFA

EFL >>>>>> DAYLIGHT>>>> VAFA

Simply not the case.

The EFL div 1 would be ahead of A grade ammos, but the EFL drops off at a rapid rate compared to the VAFA.

There are multiple ex thirds players from whitefriars playing ones for park orchards.

The fact that money dictates who the better clubs are has really ruined the EFL. Also the fact that no team wants to go up to Div 2 for donvale because they don't have enough money to compete really highlights what a sh1t competition it is. In recent times one club players in the EFL has greatly decreased with blokes leaving left, right and center for money elsewhere. You know you're playing in a sh1t league when your team mates would be playing for the opposition if they were offered $25 extra a game.

Simply not the case.

The EFL div 1 would be ahead of A grade ammos, but the EFL drops off at a rapid rate compared to the VAFA.

There are multiple ex thirds players from whitefriars playing ones for park orchards.

The fact that money dictates who the better clubs are has really ruined the EFL. Also the fact that no team wants to go up to Div 2 for donvale because they don't have enough money to compete really highlights what a sh1t competition it is. In recent times one club players in the EFL has greatly decreased with blokes leaving left, right and center for money elsewhere. You know you're playing in a sh1t league when your team mates would be playing for the opposition if they were offered $25 extra a game.

as stated before EFL>>>> DAYLIGHT >>> VAFA

So suddenly a club that has started from scratch, had a senior existence of a whole 3 years is a barometer for the entire EFL. Park Orchards have not made the finals in their existence & there most successful season was 2013 - winning 7 games. Not the greatest example to prove that a particular competition drops away, in fact not an example at all.

Many players from both competitions have chopped & changed successfully. A club like Old Carey has had a decent influx of EFL players some from the likes of EFL Division 3, & they have adapted easily. To say the EFL drops away at a rapid rate in comparison to the VAFA is just not true, & if you want to attempt prove otherwise, perhaps use some relevant examples of this being so.

Not canning Park Orchards as a club - they have done well starting from so far back, but they are the most irrelevant club in the competition to be used as such an example.

Have heard on the weekend that Dingley from the SFL D1 are thinking of coming to the EFL and are working out which Div they would join as they don't want to start in D4. What do you think ?

What are peoples thoughts on the year so far? Teams that are going well? Teams that arent? Players playing well? Players who arent living up to expectations? And your finals thought?

For me in no order. Park Orchards, Warrandyte, Silvan, Forest Hill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donvale have announced they will re-join the EFL in div 4 next season. Great to see.
603698_659219124195221_5697878899095847258_n.jpg

I'd be going about this nice and quietly if I were you boys; it is a big effort to come from a club that couldn't fill a side to rolling over the top of everyone each week! And if they were / are so bad, why would you be recruiting players from there?

Good luck to all chasing the bloods!

I think the word you are looking for is "we're".

I'd be going about this nice and quietly if I were you boys; it is a big effort to come from a club that couldn't fill a side to rolling over the top of everyone each week! And if they were / are so bad, why would you be recruiting players from there?

Good luck to all chasing the bloods!

Bloods ?? There still getting over the finals pain of last season !!!!

Straight sets uhmmmmmm remember :cry:

Got it on good authority that one of our players has been given a hard time by Nunwading Players on facebook,Which leads to my point stop worrying about other clubs players and lifes and fix your culture . Stop laying into blokes and start working as a team or you'll end up with another wooden spoon.

2 VAFA clubs looking for a venue for 3 practice matches on 21 or 22 March. If your ground is available please PM & I will pass on details. Your club obviously gets ground hire fee, centeen & bar takings. Thanks

Hey gents,
I'm from Richmond Central FC in D2 of the ammo's.
We're on the lookout for a praccy match on the 21st of March, you need to have a ground available as we can't get one.
Please let me know if this could work for your club.
Sorry for the spam and good luck in 2015.

St Mary's FC (NFL Div 3) looking for a practice match this Saturday 14th. Had one booked in but opposition pulled out yesterday arvo. If interested, Senior Coach Con Borg can be contacted on 0420 909 153.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back