Eastern Football League - Division 4 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Similar thoughts and credit to David for trying to save the club and the people that have jumped on board committee wise so far.

We are all working hard to save the club and manage it the way it deserves to be managed. We might have some fun too.....
Nunawading EFL Div 4 is seeking 56 players to play 18 games of Aussie Rules football
Age 18 - 32
Height 179 - 184 cm
Skills Required - Run,Kick Handball and Mark
Professional Attributes - Smile, Talk to your Team mates, Respect Umpires
Highly Regarded - Laugh,Have fun and bring yer mates.....
Players currently not getting a gig are than welcome. We will train you and make you more
skilful so you can get a game at your old club when you finally want to go back...

First 22 to sign up are on $50 contract and $50 per win for season.All other players
play reserves with weekly pay if selected into senior side.

Nothing to lose everything to gain
Most importantly share with your FB mates.
Ring Senior Coach on 0423 736 754
or just come to training Mon/Wed 6pm at Koonung Reserve, Springfield Rd Blackburn North.

Hi Blueballers, I can say with great inspiration and pride that the Lions will be roaring in 2016. It is amazing what this new committee have be able to achieve thus far, we have players, still need another 10 or so to complete the 56 player quota. Nunawading Lions is a fun place to be at right now. Dave Thornton, Wayne Devene and Andrew Campey just to name a few have been working their backsides in making sure we play this year.

Hi Blueballers, I can say with great inspiration and pride that the Lions will be roaring in 2016. It is amazing what this new committee have be able to achieve thus far, we have players, still need another 10 or so to complete the 56 player quota. Nunawading Lions is a fun place to be at right now. Dave Thornton, Wayne Devene and Andrew Campey just to name a few have been working their backsides in making sure we play this year.
That is great to hear, I hope any local players gets involved. Many players chase money or chase flags but you don't appreciate the successful times anywhere near as much as when you rode out the tough times - Best of luck

Any practice match results from yesterday? FTG played Warrandyte at FTG and won both 1s and 2s with both games played in good spirits.

When I wander down to Wally Tew amongst the beautiful trees I do look out for the one that seems to have sprouted up with some $$ branches SB.
Should be a big year for the Gully Boys, some quality recruits for that grade. Looking forward to Anzac Day.

No $ trees required bobby blokes just keen to be apart of a club with a huge upside , should be a big yr but the standard in 4th div continues to grow by the yr.

Springvale Districts (Div 2 SFL) are looking for a practice match for either Friday April 1st (NIGHT) or Saturday April 2nd (DAY)

Seniors & Reserves. @ our ground

Please send any enquiries to 0423 332 068

Cheers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Donvale knocked off Lyndale 14.15 to 7.6. They looked impressive but hard to line up the form against SFL div 3 opposition.

Silent bob your up to your old tricks again.....they are spending plenty down there. That's why Matty petracca is playing there! Plus the others you've gone and recruited. Good luck to you guys, hopefully it goes better than past splashes.

Like you pretend to know everything that happens at kings park, I've got a some contacts at ftg. I'm not bagging your club! You need the blokes you've brought in to change a bit of culture and finally get some benefits from the plethora of good juniors you've had down there for years. But don't pretend you haven't spent some money to get them.

Ive never claimed to know whats going on at upper just put forward what ive been told. No doubt we've had to pay a bit out for some players but no where near what ppl are suggesting.

I'm not bothering getting into anything here. Good luck, sounds like you've recruited some reasonable players, hope you can achieve some success.

When I wander down to Wally Tew amongst the beautiful trees I do look out for the one that seems to have sprouted up with some $$ branches SB.
Should be a big year for the Gully Boys, some quality recruits for that grade. Looking forward to Anzac Day.
You would need to look for those leaves in a couple of orchards up that way Bobby.

Donvale beat Silvan by 15 goals in a 3 quarter game. Any other praccy news?

Doesn't look good for Nuna unfortunately. Here's hoping they pick a few up and battle on. Massive effort so far.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back