EB Games - "Inside EB Games - When a dream job becomes a nightmare"

Remove this Banner Ad

Got an email today welcoming me to level 4....along with vouchers and s**t...

Hmm , i dont spend that much with you......???

Login and check transaction history... there are a whole heap of transactions in QLD that aren't me , a whole heap !

The text message i received a while ago about picking up a preorder in QLD i hadn't made makes a bit more sense now...

so....

what do i do?

Got an email today welcoming me to level 4....along with vouchers and s**t...

Hmm , i dont spend that much with you......???

Login and check transaction history... there are a whole heap of transactions in QLD that aren't me , a whole heap !

The text message i received a while ago about picking up a preorder in QLD i hadn't made makes a bit more sense now...

so....

what do i do?

Use the vouchers? Don't use the vouchers?

Or you have a doppelganger in QLD!

This was just posted by "someone" on EB's facebook page, so dunno how true it is:

For those wondering what happened, the answer is nothing. EB denies that they are culpable for anything. Mark DiStefano denies the allegations. No idea about the AHRC etc. findings, but there you go. EB doesn't care about its employees. It doesn't care about getting them to work unpaid hours. Doesn't care about a district manager denigrating staff with slurs and abuse. I, for one, can't wait until the looming tsunami of digital storefronts wipe out EB for good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back